sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Defater View Post
    Having given up on this thread a couple of years ago I decided today after receiving the PEB Investor Update to take a look and see what was being said about this company with its set of incredible diagnostic tools. What I have found is the same people saying the same things, mainly negative comments and assumptions. PEB are not selling fancy Flubber balls or trick drones that every kid from around the world wants right now and will be an instant seller. PEB's products have been approved and tested to be the best at what they have been designed to do but they still have some bridges to cross, I'm aware of that. It is a shame that some commentators or contributors here have not heard of the saying "good things come to those who wait" .
    28 Oct 2016 : SP then was 45c (not-adjusted for the capital raisings at ever lower prices) and it's now 30c - 33% losses (not-adjusted).

That was 2 and half years ago - what has PEB's set of incredible diagnostic tools achieved in its commercialization process?

Oh yes, I know one thing - they had to reverse sales numbers because those weren't actually sales!
    Last edited by Balance; 23-03-2019 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Defater View Post
    Balance I have just woken up from a big sleep and see you haven't answered my question I asked you on 09 Jan 19 regarding a fantastic new test developed by Stanford University. This is the link you provided at the time...

http://med.stanford.edu/news/all-new...er-cancer.html

This was my post..

"As you are so knowledgeable on everything relateting to Urine based Bladder Cancer tests and the related government and medical requirements needed to get any new products to market, how long do you think it will take before we see this new Stanford University School of Medicine test on the shelves/ready for sale ? . Or is it already available ?, as you have implied."

I know you know a DOG when you see one so how is this new product doing? How can I get my hands on this WINNER?
    I gave you the answer and I note you did not respond for whatever reason?

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    "The silence is deafening" - simply because many have him/her on ignore...
    So delusional, poor pet.
    Ahh yes, ignore opinions that don't allow ones own deluded
    and misplaced enthusiasm for PEB to continue.

Let's face it, investing in PEB is 100% speculation

Balance is a high conviction investor buy or sell.
    Last edited by hardt; 24-03-2019 at 03:34 PM.

I found this interesting information,

https://m.mdxhealth.com/press-releas...s-outlook-2019

"Postponement of commercial roll-out of AssureMDx for Bladder Cancer until after expected completion of the US validation and health economic studies to support reimbursement (expected late 2019). "

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenterjoe View Post
    I found this interesting information,

https://m.mdxhealth.com/press-releas...s-outlook-2019

"Postponement of commercial roll-out of AssureMDx for Bladder Cancer until after expected completion of the US validation and health economic studies to support reimbursement (expected late 2019). "
    Now we are getting somewhere with understanding where and why PEB has blundered so badly in the States?

MDXhealth is not going to spend tens of millions of dollars each year to commercialize its Bladder Cancer test until the company has US validation and health economic studies to support reimbursement.

Looks to me like PEB has put the cart before the horse, rushed headlong into its commercial roll out of CxBladder without the groundwork to support reimbursement.

4 years after entering the US market and spending well over $100m there, PEB has gotten nowhere - no wonder!

What a sham and disaster!
    Last edited by Balance; 24-03-2019 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    I don't know. Do you think the same sort of thing might apply with PEB?

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    I don't know. Do you think the same sort of thing might apply with PEB?
    I don't think so. Theranos never had a real product, PEB does, they so far just arent executing very well on their market opportunity. I do wonder if they are in the 'sales optimist death spiral' though... the Kaiser deal isnt going to happen but they havent been given (or asked for) a flat NO and DD is intensely waiting for the phone to ring....

Quote Originally Posted by kiwidollabill View Post
    I don't think so. Theranos never had a real product, PEB does, they so far just arent executing very well on their market opportunity. I do wonder if they are in the 'sales optimist death spiral' though... the Kaiser deal isnt going to happen but they havent been given (or asked for) a flat NO and DD is intensely waiting for the phone to ring....
    Share price sliding towards the 20c mark with no support in sight - only the sucker institutional underwriters desperately trying to hold up the sp to maintain some resemblance of 'performance' as their underwrite 'gifted' stock are all under water?

Slip, sliding away - that's a most appropriate DD theme song, I think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7PBjKzaQEw

"The nearer your destination, the more you're slip, sliding away."

The $100m revenue so confidently projected to be achieved in 2019 keeps slipping towards the never-ever future year by year!

Guess he earns his multi-million dollar reward ($1.82m over 2017 & 18) as long as he keeps the slip- sliding song going - dazzling the sucker institutions with his 'balls in the air' display to keep the institutions entranced and putting in the cash.

Last edited by Balance; 04-04-2019 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Share price sliding towards the 20c mark with no support in sight - only the sucker institutional underwriters desperately trying to hold up the sp to maintain some resemblance of 'performance' as their underwrite 'gifted' stock are all under water?

Slip, sliding away - that's a most appropriate DD theme song, I think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7PBjKzaQEw

"The nearer your destination, the more you're slip, sliding away."

The $100m revenue so confidently projected to be achieved in 2019 keeps slipping towards the never-ever future year by year!

Guess he earns his multi-million dollar reward ($1.82m over 2017 & 18) as long as he keeps the slip- sliding song going - dazzling the sucker institutions with his 'balls in the air' display to keep the institutions entranced and putting in the cash.

Run for your lives - the sky is falling!