sharetrader
    AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I figured a long time ago.

Which is why I call PEB for what the company is - a sham.

Remember the 'several tens of thousands of tests' and forward booking of revenues (plenty of tests sold, see?) which became receivables and then, were written off?

Guess you are still trying to figure that one out?

Another term could be "cooking the books!"

Staggers me that PEB was allowed to get away with such a gross violation of basic accounting principles without any kind of reprimand!
    Excellent. How to give an answer without actually giving one.
    I was trying to find out if you actually know why.
    If you cant share it here I can only assume that you dont know.
    Staggers me that someone can take up a single handed crusade to continuously bash the company based on something the ODT printed.
    Pot shots, Balance, from behind a wall, not a good look.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Excellent. How to give an answer without actually giving one.
    I was trying to find out if you actually know why.
    If you cant share it here I can only assume that you dont know.
    Staggers me that someone can take up a single handed crusade to continuously bash the company based on something the ODT printed.
    Pot shots, Balance, from behind a wall, not a good look.
    Tell us about the fictitious sales, and I will tell you about the FDA.

No crusade here, my friend - just calling PEB for what it is - a sham.

And receiving a lot of thank you's from those who saw the light.

And haha, of course, a lot of angst from those who keep thinking that salvation is just around the next corner - but it's a down winding cycle!
    Last edited by Balance; 04-03-2019 at 02:26 PM.

Guru

Slipping lower every day without any positive sales ann this is a sub .20-.25 shortly imo.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Slipping lower every day without any positive sales ann this is a sub .20-.25 shortly imo.
    What was the recent cap raise at?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    What was the recent cap raise at?
    .34 !!! trouble is " if " and its a very big if they do make meaningful sales break through then the s p will imho be $1 or there abouts followed by a sell off as exhausted long term punters/investors take profits, some getting their money some not!

They rang David up last week and told him ‘share price collapsing Dave, time for another announcement, make something up as long as it exciting and contains big numbers’

And David obliged

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/332091

Disclosure: In case some think this is how things work the story is just pure speculation on my part.
    Last edited by winner69; 18-03-2019 at 11:26 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    They rang David up last week and told him ‘share price collapsing Dave, time for another announcement, make something up as long as it exciting and contains big numbers’

And David obliged

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/332091
    well said. Another milestone in NZ. But will add zero to the bottom line is what I am thinking.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    well said. Another milestone in NZ. But will add zero to the bottom line is what I am thinking.
    Yes, but in the cents column....

Miner...the ONLY reason Blabber is still here after all this time is because he doesn't want to miss out when the BIG announcement is finally made. I reckon he lost one hell of a lot of dosh - which is what the motivation is for his denigrating posts. He just can't let it go. Everyone else has moved on but not Blabber...he is still dragging it around with him - like a very large sack of spuds.

Some of Blabber's comments are that close to corporate libel (for want of a better word)...if I was DD, I would be keeping a close eye on this.

Very sad ole' man.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Miner...the ONLY reason Blabber is still here after all this time is because he doesn't want to miss out when the BIG announcement is finally made. I reckon he lost one hell of a lot of dosh - which is what the motivation is for his denigrating posts. He just can't let it go. Everyone else has moved on but not Blabber...he is still dragging it around with him - like a very large sack of spuds.

Some of Blabber's comments are that close to corporate libel (for want of a better word)...if I was DD, I would be keeping a close eye on this.

Very sad ole' man.
    On the record - I have made good money on PEB but fortunately woke up to their nonsense and have warned others (who care to read and listen objectively).

And those who heeded my thoughts have saved themselves a lot of grief and some have written to me to thank me.

And yes, I would welcome the opportunity to challenge DD and PEB in court over some of their assertions and behaviour.

Starting with 'several tens of thousands of tests' with no attempts by the company, directors or management to correct and reverse that very public pronouncement.

BRING IT ON!