sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    Pacific Edge funding may have - yes, but Kaiser's analysis? Good find, but should we rely on someone's 2016 C/V found on the internet?

Don't beat around the bush. Answer from 2017 : "Compelling & Positive results"

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/311131

Excerpt : "Commercial negotiations are progressing positively with Kaiser Permanente, following the compelling and positive results of the large scale evaluation of Cxbladder User Programme in late 2016. Contemporaneously with this, Pacific Edge has been working with Kaiser’s staff on the necessary business elements to ensure that the start-up of commercial tests can occur expediently following the completion and signing of the agreement."

So was PEB lying?
    Last edited by Balance; 22-03-2019 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

Don't beat around the bush. Answer from 2017 : "Compelling & Positive results"

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/311131

Excerpt : "Commercial negotiations are progressing positively with Kaiser Permanente, following the compelling and positive results of the large scale evaluation of Cxbladder User Programme in late 2016. Contemporaneously with this, Pacific Edge has been working with Kaiser’s staff on the necessary business elements to ensure that the start-up of commercial tests can occur expediently following the completion and signing of the agreement."

So was PEB lying?
    The silence is deafening.

Guess it's a very hard swallow either way for PEB die-hards to try and ignore the spin?

Guess it's a very hard swallow either way for PEB die-hards to try and ignore the spin?
    I think the silence is easily explained.

Most readers of this thread have fallen asleep, bored witless by the interminable tedious rantings of one acidic poster.
    If the ravings continue, I shouldn't expect much more reaction from anyone for quite some time.

Now time for me to roll over and resume my snooze.
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

I have no opinion about whether PEB was lying, but if you refine your question it may help.
    Were they lying about their negotiations progressing positively? I think it unlikely - do you know something?
    Were they lying about working with KPs staff to ensure a running start once the agreement was signed? Again, I think it unlikely - do you know something?

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    I have no opinion about whether PEB was lying, but if you refine your question it may help.
    Were they lying about their negotiations progressing positively? I think it unlikely - do you know something?
    Were they lying about working with KPs staff to ensure a running start once the agreement was signed? Again, I think it unlikely - do you know something?
    I was actually responding to this posting, made with considerable angst that Kaiser's study is still ongoing and so it's a nonsense that Kaiser has decided not to sign an agreement with PEB :

https://www.kp-scalresearch.org/rese...t.aspx?eid=556
    (click studies tab)
    The Director of Research at Kaiser lists the Cxbladder study as current, but Balance knows best eh
    Yet PEB advises that the study had been successfully concluded way back in 2017 and an agreement to adopt CxBladder was near conclusion too (2018).

As you know with PEB, their spin is what has kept them going. When they are silent about what they spun historically, that's when the game is up?

Too many examples to give but the one most amazing PR spin that comes to mind right now is the 'revenues' which became receivables which were then written off subsequently in another accounting period.

Now isn't that quite something else?
    Last edited by Balance; 22-03-2019 at 06:11 PM.

Well, the last time I had something to say I got banned - so I obviously have no comment!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Well, the last time I had something to say I got banned - so I obviously have no comment!!
    "The silence is deafening" - simply because many have him/her on ignore...
    So delusional, poor pet.

Guru

So delusional, poor pet.
    Actually Balance has called this one pretty spot on from day one. He even acknowledged he was once a "believer" in the company and product but after certain pronouncements were not met he called out the company and to date I cannot fault him.

So delusional, poor pet.
    Written, no doubt, while he was drunk with the deep red claret PEB represents in his portfolio?
    Last edited by Balance; 23-03-2019 at 10:21 AM.

Balance I have just woken up from a big sleep and see you haven't answered my question I asked you on 09 Jan 19 regarding a fantastic new test developed by Stanford University. This is the link you provided at the time...

http://med.stanford.edu/news/all-new...er-cancer.html

This was my post..

"As you are so knowledgeable on everything relateting to Urine based Bladder Cancer tests and the related government and medical requirements needed to get any new products to market, how long do you think it will take before we see this new Stanford University School of Medicine test on the shelves/ready for sale ? . Or is it already available ?, as you have implied."

I know you know a DOG when you see one so how is this new product doing? How can I get my hands on this WINNER?