sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Dentie, Im not sure if you went to the last briefing at the Auckland Club a couple of months ago, I asked the question " how important was this transaction to the U S companies"? answer , so so and I also asked , "how many decision makers were we talking to", answer one or two, take from that what you like but imo PEB was/is not too high up on their list of things to do.
    By PEB's own commentary, they have converted 2 of the 4 'transformative' companies with KP and CMS to go.

Why are KP and CMS so very very very important?

PEB has been selling hype and hope to fund its largely unsuccessful commercialization startegy in the US - dare I say very successfully - but the evidence to date is that it was all a pack of hype and truth be known, accounting trickery.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    When the time comes that KP and CMS finally declare their intentions one way or the other I will be expecting apologies from them for the amount of time taken to make these decisions.
    It is not right that a company should be held to ransom like this and I would be expecting full settlement for all tests conducted to date regardless of the outcome.
    They are not handing out freebies.
    A simple straightforward question: If PEB intended to hand out freebies as described on this unbalanced forum why would they bill them and have them end up as receivables.
    I might be permitted to suggest that the intent was to get paid for every test conducted.
    Whether that is the outcome is in the hands of the recipients of the tests.
    You can go on all you like about this but the fact remains that PEB is owed lots and its time they coughed up.
    Now, preferably.
    Totally resonate with all that. This is consistent with whatsup's comment that the PEB deal is not high up on their list of things to do (I have said this in recent comments and it's consistent with private discussions I've had with other holders); In light of this reality, I'm not giving Kaiser a nice olive branch anymore, atleast until they stop slow-walking PEB.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    By PEB's own commentary, they have converted 2 of the 4 'transformative' companies with KP and CMS to go.

Why are KP and CMS so very very very important?

PEB has been selling hype and hope to fund its largely unsuccessful commercialization startegy in the US - dare I say very successfully - but the evidence to date is that it was all a pack of hype and truth be known, accounting trickery.
    And you honestly believe the Kaiser deal particularly will be no further along even in 2 years from now, because DD is just stringing us all along into a black hole? It's all just puffery is it.

Quote Originally Posted by When the bass drops View Post
    And you honestly believe the Kaiser deal particularly will be no further along even in 2 years from now, because DD is just stringing us all along into a black hole? It's all just puffery is it.
    Ye fountain of all knowledge, what do you think?

On CMS :

https://stocknessmonster.com/announc...eb.nzx-280365/

Update almost exactly the same as the one in April 2016!

April 2018 - On CMS - "We are well down the track."

April 2017 - On CMS - "Pleasingly, we are well down the track on this!"

April 2016 - On CMS - "Pleasingly, we are well down the track on this process!"

But wait, there's more!

There is this in November 2015 (2015) - On CMS - "We are progressing well in our discussions ..."

AWOL

Interesting reaction.
    An ad hominem attack and pretty rude to boot.

Membaa

You'd have to be blind Freddy to have not noticed that this listing is on the never never, and adept at keeping their deep pocket supporters comfortable - if not somewhat concerned as the years go by.

One day it might make good, it'll will be obvious in the SP charts, until then or maybe never, it is a sinkhole for investors funds.

Balance is right, until he/she is wrong. Painful as the monotonous commentary may be to some.

Better imho to be on the outside looking in, than the inside looking out. It helps with being objective about things that are losing shareholders heaps of money. The nimble will be on board faster than you can say 'success', but not before then.

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by When the bass drops View Post
    I'm not giving Kaiser a nice olive branch anymore.
    Really, do you think they care a scintilla about your olive branch? As for expectations of apologies by Mr D ... If PEB has been 'held to ransom' why then have they not gone legal in response? It's obvious, really.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    Really, do you think they care a scintilla about your olive branch? As for expectations of apologies by Mr D ... If PEB has been 'held to ransom' why then have they not gone legal in response? It's obvious, really.
    I was expecting an apology from KP and CMS not DD.
    That would be a really bright move - sueing an outfit in the middle of negotiating a deal with them. Should go down well.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    I was expecting an apology from KP and CMS not DD.
    That would be a really bright move - sueing an outfit in the middle of negotiating a deal with them. Should go down well.
    You are expecting an apology from KP? A company with $64B in rev, to apologise to a minnow like PEB because things havent panned out line the told everyone it was going to....wow...

Quote Originally Posted by kiwidollabill View Post
    You are expecting an apology from KP? A company with $64B in rev, to apologise to a minnow like PEB because things havent panned out line the told everyone it was going to....wow...
    I think ( I really hope) it was a tongue in cheek post