sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bulyak View Post
    OK. Here we go. Salary of $530K give or take based on 2017 annual report. Share incentive scheme for 2017, he was issued with 1,635,000 shares/options at roughly $.50 per share = $800K give or take. So about 1.3 to 1.5 million in salary. Travel expense, flights only. 20 trips all 1st class @50K per trip, apparently he also has some special room at all the Air New Zealand Koro Lounges. $1million. Throw in all the other expenses. 1st class accommodation while travelling, housing and living expenses in the US. Housing allowance for his family while overseas. This guy only eats at the best restaurants and I'm guessing when you are trying to entice Kaiser and every oncologist in the US, the budget would be endless. Employee allowance. 3 million is probably on the conservative side. If he had any confidence in delivering, he would forfeit his salary and instead base it 100% on performance. That's the person I want to back.
    Crazy if this is true!!!! Most of the best directors/ceo's would not travel business class, let alone first class if the company is not making a profit. I find that disgusting and distasteful, when the share price is dropping like crazy. I still own a few shares in this company, but sold most of my holding some time back until they came with the positive facts. Luckily bought some positive stocks that seem to be going up.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    My morbid fascination with Pacific Edge continues so continue to update the financials ....that still lead into a DCF valuation

The only true number in the financials are found in the Cash Flow Statement

Here's the last few years numbers all in one place (broken down into half years)

Now tell what's changing from one half year to the next .....not much at all .....maybe even getting slightly worse. Isn't taht receipts line horrendous but never mind all the invoices are piling up just waiting for the OK for them to be paid (turned into cash)

Never mind one day we might see some real big numbers

I'm allowed to make comment because I did once donate $15k in cash to the company to keep the good work going (or subsidise dear Davids expensive habits)
    Should sober up the most fervent of believers of PEB!

This company is basically a cash burn machine with the flames leaping higher and higher as 'sales' increased!

BTW, notice how the big buyers all mysteriously disappeared yesterday?

Where were all the 100k bids at 37.5c, 37c, 36.5c etc etc?

If PEB was so good to buy all the way to 45c just 2a few days ago, surely must be even better raging buys now at 36c?

Oh well, ramp 'em up, suck 'em in and sell to 'em.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    BTW, notice how the big buyers all mysteriously disappeared yesterday?

Where were all the 100k bids at 37.5c, 37c, 36.5c etc etc?

If PEB was so good to buy all the way to 45c just 2a few days ago, surely must be even better raging buys now at 36c?

Oh well, ramp 'em up, suck 'em in and sell to 'em.
    What was the volume like above 40 cents Balance ,how much did they get out ??
    DISC : Not held

Quote Originally Posted by bulyak View Post
    OK. Here we go. Salary of $530K give or take based on 2017 annual report. Share incentive scheme for 2017, he was issued with 1,635,000 shares/options at roughly $.50 per share = $800K give or take. So about 1.3 to 1.5 million in salary. Travel expense, flights only. 20 trips all 1st class @50K per trip, apparently he also has some special room at all the Air New Zealand Koro Lounges. $1million. Throw in all the other expenses. 1st class accommodation while travelling, housing and living expenses in the US. Housing allowance for his family while overseas. This guy only eats at the best restaurants and I'm guessing when you are trying to entice Kaiser and every oncologist in the US, the budget would be endless. Employee allowance. 3 million is probably on the conservative side. If he had any confidence in delivering, he would forfeit his salary and instead base it 100% on performance. That's the person I want to back.
    OK, I'm going to call it: "Bulls1t!" Readers need a higher level of evidence than a broad brush statement on an internet forum. A simple statement from the CFO on the CEO's spent travel budget at a macro level would be a good start. It should not be hard to produce the Company's travel Policy

(That said - if even half of this is true then the Board ought to be sacked for gross mismanagement and the CEO should go for misuse of company funds. That level of travel and expense is inexcusable in any business)

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    What was the volume like above 40 cents Balance ,how much did they get out ??

DISC : Not held
    1.09m shares were sold in the 5 trading days when PEB sp was ramped up to 45c.

Don't have a breakdown of what volume was executed at above 40c.

Good to know one poster saw the ramp and took the opportunity to bail out at 44c - can buy back now at 35c, nice 9c or 26% gain!
    Last edited by Balance; 30-11-2017 at 10:35 AM.

1.09m shares were sold in the 5 trading days when PEB sp was ramped up to 45c.

Don't have a breakdown of what volume was executed at above 40c.

Good to know one poster saw the ramp and took the opportunity to bail out at 44c - can buy back now at 35c, nice 9c or 26% gain!
    Around 400-450k shares were traded over the 40c mark.

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    Good on you hardt for seeing the ramp and giving it to the rampers!

Back to the caves of losses they have retreated, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post

Is that a histogram of volumes by price to the right of the main chart?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Ramp 'em up, suck 'em in

Watch 'em get excited

Sell to 'em

Rampers paradise - that's what PEB is now because of the legions of shareholders who have to believe as they have no choice left.

What other way is there to explain a sp spike of 36% in a few days (on no news) sparking:

- excited and feverish cries of joy &

- excitable transformatively loud user programmed postings (as expected)

to then, have the sp crashed back to earth?

Meanwhile, it's all about the 'several tens of thousands of tests' which has failed to materialise 4 years after the immortal words were uttered.

NZX and FMA should seriously be investigating - there is bugger all credibility left to the trades in this dog.
    Last edited by Balance; 30-11-2017 at 12:21 PM.