sharetrader
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Looks like it was a confused day in the market.

SL-20210119-A.jpg
    source
    om mani peme hum

AWOL

Somebody shaking the tree to see if there are any weak hands.

Looks like it was successful.

Those that sold out at 94 can buy them back at 1.06 but you wont have as many.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 19-01-2021 at 06:32 PM.

... have power to make you great

bought at 98 only to watch them fall further and began imagining they would drop into the 80s. Roller coaster day for sure

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    It IS different this time - there is good news to come - but when and how much is anyone's guess.

With broker targets ranging from $1.40 to $1.60 - but in 12 months time and with a risk caveat - it seems many buyers jumped the gun and forced the SP northwards way ahead of any actual news being released.

No panic selling by me. I've seen PEB at $1.70 and at 10cents and ridden the waves over the years. I'm hanging on to my investment waiting for the SP to reach $5 in 5 years time - or to be subject of a juicy T/O bid sometime before then.

Meantime traders are having a bit of fun - or there are some panic merchants running for cover.

GLTAH & DYOR.

DISCL: Hold heaps at 59c ave.
    Fully agree with your sentiment Pierre. With the recent declines, its just reversing what was an unsubstantiated increase in SP - this is a 'correction' exacerbated by the overall market decline. PEB is definitely a long term play - just wish I had retained the shares I bought at .10cents!!

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    It IS different this time - there is good news to come - but when and how much is anyone's guess.

With broker targets ranging from $1.40 to $1.60 - but in 12 months time and with a risk caveat - it seems many buyers jumped the gun and forced the SP northwards way ahead of any actual news being released.

No panic selling by me. I've seen PEB at $1.70 and at 10cents and ridden the waves over the years. I'm hanging on to my investment waiting for the SP to reach $5 in 5 years time - or to be subject of a juicy T/O bid sometime before then.

Meantime traders are having a bit of fun - or there are some panic merchants running for cover.

GLTAH & DYOR.

DISCL: Hold heaps at 59c ave.
    Agree Pierre. I am a "foundation holder" - not so many back then (big mortgage). I have accumulated to a modest holding which I intend to hold on to and may well purchase more....... a "Juicy TO" could be tempting though.

Default Second dip, hope 0.90 holds

Quote Originally Posted by Habits View Post
    bought at 98 only to watch them fall further and began imagining they would drop into the 80s. Roller coaster day for sure
    A littler slow to recover from the recent profit taking dip (which bottomed at 0.95). Mainly due to a low level resistance at 1.05 on the market depth. This will dissipate in no time and be straight back up to the 1.10 level. With positive March updates in the works this will quickly break through 1.15 and straight back up to 1.25 and head upwards from there. The analysts lower level 1.40 can definitely become a reality as early as March 2021!
    If purchased over SP 1.0 off the most recent dip to 0.94, don't worry just believe in the strength of the companies current direction. Things are looking great for PEB. This hesitation around 1.05 will be brief and quickly continue to track north.
    A new wave of buyers are re-entering now, realising they shouldn't have sold out at 0.95 dip and wanting to repurchase their shares so they don't miss out on the next rally. For those who did sell below 1.0 and are holding out to repurchase shares for what you sold at, might be better to just buy back in now, as they are unlikely to dip back to that level again. Rather than miss the boat on the next coming rally.
    Last edited by Maxtrade; 25-01-2021 at 01:35 PM.

Default SP may drop below where you bought in at 0.98

Quote Originally Posted by Habits View Post
    Just be ready to purchase more when/if it does dip at any point, to cost average. Then let's expect the analysts SP targets to be met in the coming months of 2021.
    So don't fret if you do see any dips along the way, just be cashed up ready to purchase more as you go
    Last edited by Maxtrade; 25-01-2021 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtrade View Post
    They may still drop a bit?, but just be ready to purchase more when/if it does to cost average. Then lets all just cross fingers for the next positive advancements and news for the company in 2021. Once adoption into US healthcare progresses further we will see analysts SP targets met.
    Looks like CFO buying more shares. Always a good sign. Obviously feels like SP has bottomed out dip at SP 1.01 resistance level.
    When directors are accumulating shares they also obviously feel this will be the new low and now bounce back up from here.
    Another level of support has kicked in today, outside of sharsies buyers. So real true resistance for this new low of 1.01. good for existing share holders as most likely we will see rally back up to 1.15 then 1.25 in the coming days. (Now that most profit taking has been actioned already by the looks of it).
    Last edited by Maxtrade; 25-01-2021 at 01:16 PM.

Looks like CFO buying more shares. Always a good sign. Obviously feels like SP has bottomed out dip at SP 1.01 resistance level.
    When directors are accumulating shares they also obviously feel this will be the new low and now bounce back up from here.
    Another level of support has kicked in today, outside of sharsies buyers. So real true resistance for this new low of 1.01. good for existing share holders as most likely we will see rally back up to 1.15 then 1.25 in the coming days. (Now that most profit taking has been actioned already by the looks of it).
    Eh, where did you get CFO buying more shares?

PEB is an event driven stock at this stage of its progression to becoming an earnings & revenue growth story.

In the absence of any developments, sp is going to drift so best to chill & focus on the long term until the next development.

Last development was kinda negative with the MD, DD, selling some shares while as the developments previous to that were all relentlessly positive - KP, LCD, NZX50 inclusion & brokers' research recommendations.
    Last edited by Balance; 25-01-2021 at 03:16 PM.

Lol are you talking about PEB or some other? Insiders have not purchased anything yet except some have exercised their options at around 0.8. Thats all I can see!