sharetrader

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drew95 View Post
    Most of it sounds like regurgitated waffle. Nothing new here.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew95 View Post
    And there it is again proving Balance wrong or just full of s**t...:

"Completion of two of the three milestones required for US CMS reimbursement, being receipt of
    national, product specific codes (issued by the American Medical Association (AMA)) and notification
    of a national price (US$760 per test). Progress continues to be made with the third of these
    cornerstones, which is to have Cxbladder included in the LCD."

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    And if PEB does not deliver on this : https://www.nzx.com/announcements/325254 by the time it reports its results in May, I think it is likely that even the most ardent & committed of the sucker instos will bail out too.

"The rate, set by the Medicare Advisory Panel on Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory Tests, will be open for public comment until 22 October 2018 and will be published in the Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule in November 2018 and effective from 1 January 2019."

That announcement was of course made in October 2018 - just in time to get the instos to pump in more $$$ in Dec 2018 - but it's now 6 months with no update. With PEB, we know what that usually means!
    and

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Nope - if they did, DD & PEB would have been shouting about it from the top of Mt Cook!

Oh, and it looks like John Hopkins are paying for their free tests... Who would have thought...!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    And there it is again proving Balance wrong or just full of s**t...:

"Completion of two of the three milestones required for US CMS reimbursement, being receipt of
    national, product specific codes (issued by the American Medical Association (AMA)) and notification
    of a national price (US$760 per test). Progress continues to be made with the third of these
    cornerstones, which is to have Cxbladder included in the LCD."

and

Oh, and it looks like John Hopkins are paying for their free tests... Who would have thought...!
    No change in the SP on that announcement. Just the usual waffle. Rights issue coming up soon or the company goes under as it runs out of cash.

Successful negotiation (or however PEB framed it previously) now seems to have been downgrade to "discussions "In the US, along with Kaiser Permanente and Johns Hopkins, we are in discussions with a number of otherlarge, institutional healthcare organisations."

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    No change in the SP on that announcement. Just the usual waffle. Rights issue coming up soon or the company goes under as it runs out of cash.
    Maybe so, but that is not my point.

What I am getting at is that one of the regular posters here has either been deliberately spreading rubbish or maybe is not quite as well informed and enlightened he/she would like everyone to think...

Over and out on this one....

Bring Back Balance !!!!

Balance has been right so often he is allowed to be wrong sometimes. But it is a shame that the relentlessly negative and excrementally doomladen tone of most of his posts puts many people off.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    They on phone again to Dave ....’Dave, time for another announcement but make sure it’s positive”

Needs to do it soon as results out in a few weeks
    See — they were on the phone again to Dave

And Dave obliged
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    Maybe so, but that is not my point.

What I am getting at is that one of the regular posters here has either been deliberately spreading rubbish or maybe is not quite as well informed and enlightened he/she would like everyone to think...

Over and out on this one....
    Yes....he does remind us all of his perspective pretty often.
    Personally....I wouldn't completely ignore the sentiment he expresses.
    I was out some time ago at 36c. Ouch. But it could have been worse.