sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Yes....he does remind us all of his perspective pretty often.
    Personally....I wouldn't completely ignore the sentiment he expresses.
    I was out some time ago at 36c. Ouch. But it could have been worse.
    I was in at $1.53 and out at $1.28. Dodged a serious bullet there.

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    Balance has been right so often he is allowed to be wrong sometimes. But it is a shame that the relentlessly negative and excrementally doomladen tone of most of his posts puts many people off.
    When was he wrong?
    In the newsletter PEB now say its a five year process to get onto the LCD. They didnt mention that years ago.

"The third step is inclusion the Local Coverage Decision (LCD) which allows for reimbursement by theCMS. This takes five years on average and requires a significant amount of published clinical andproduct validation. Inclusion in the LCD remains a priority focus for Pacific Edge and we continue tomake steady progress in meeting the evidence needs of the CMS."

I would have thought they would have known what the evidence needs were at the beginning of the processes, presented it all and off they go. Obviously not.

"Steady progress" does not sound encouraging

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    When was he wrong?
    In the newsletter PEB now say its a five year process to get onto the LCD. They didnt mention that years ago.

"The third step is inclusion the Local Coverage Decision (LCD) which allows for reimbursement by theCMS. This takes five years on average and requires a significant amount of published clinical andproduct validation. Inclusion in the LCD remains a priority focus for Pacific Edge and we continue tomake steady progress in meeting the evidence needs of the CMS."

I would have thought they would have known what the evidence needs were at the beginning of the processes, presented it all and off they go. Obviously not.

"Steady progress" does not sound encouraging
    Hi minimoke

We have been told "they are going it alone". or learning as they go.
    If you have capacity read into CUV on the ASX. They are currently going through the FDA process and learning how frustrating and demanding it can be. Yes, two different situations but an example of how simplistic us investors can be regarding the process.

definitely interested in test through put come late may.

It will be interesting how the capital gains/loss tax situation effects the end of the month share price. Could be good gains for the brave or cheap shares for the long term investors.

Lets all keep an eye on the guidelines, once those catch up things could move fast.

Advanced Member

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/334683

We know it works just the sales team forgot their memo.....

I really don't understand how announcing a date for release of full year results can be price sensitive and this mornings release is not, but there you go..

PE's long path toward acceptance by Insurers and CMS has always been tempered by papers supporting Cxbladder but seeking further multicentre evidence. And this Study does this I think. And it hasn't been written by PE...

Dont want to see the research reports. Want to see the sales orders!

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Dont want to see the research reports. Want to see the sales orders!
    What should follow the other?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    I really don't understand how announcing a date for release of full year results can be price sensitive and this mornings release is not, but there you go..

PE's long path toward acceptance by Insurers and CMS has always been tempered by papers supporting Cxbladder but seeking further multicentre evidence. And this Study does this I think. And it hasn't been written by PE...
    Did they time this release for when Balance is Missing in Action ?

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Did they time this release for when Balance is Missing in Action ?
    I wonder if he's gone for good, doesn't show in the 'members' list anymore? Maybe just doesn't show in that members list when you're banned, or maybe he's flicked the bird to ST and resigned completely?

Not that many PEB holders will miss him here, but he has a great lens on the merits of listed companies. Especially when he smells something isn't quite right. Has a keen sense of smell that's for sure, pretty vocal about it as well.

Maybe shouldn't have called her Right Honorable the Prime Minister of New Zealand such demeaning childish names?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    I wonder if he's gone for good, doesn't show in the 'members' list anymore? Maybe just doesn't show in that members list when you're banned, or maybe he's flicked the bird to ST and resigned completely?

Not that many PEB holders will miss him here, but he has a great lens on the merits of listed companies. Especially when he smells something isn't quite right. Has a keen sense of smell that's for sure, pretty vocal about it as well.

Maybe shouldn't have called her Right Honorable the Prime Minister of New Zealand such demeaning childish names?
    Balance saved me some money with this share and from investing that money elsewhere I made a profit. I do appreciate listening to him and others who have a different way of thinking to mine. It pays sometimes to listen.