sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    So far he saved me thousands of dollars, thousands of dollars thousands of dollars. Come back Balance.
    Really ? You base your investment decisions on the postings of an obsessive anonymous poster on sharetrader.

Each to their own I suppose. Good luck to you.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    Really ? You base your investment decisions on the postings of an obsessive anonymous poster on sharetrader.

Interesting comment Barney and made me think about how I make my investment decisions. I would say that Balances' views are in general a small component of how I make my investment decisions. However....I would certainly think long and hard before I bought or maybe even held anything that he /she comments negatively about. There are other posters who post eloquently and frequently and often who are apt to flip / flop over time. Again, those posters form a component of how I make my investment decisions.

Accordingly I think your summary above is a bit "black and white"...for a decision making process which is in all likelihood highly matrixed.

Off for a sail, have a good day.
    Cheers
    RTM.
    Last edited by RTM; 19-05-2019 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Interesting comment Barney and made me think about how I make my investment decisions. I would say that Balances' views are in general a small component of how I make my investment decisions. However....I would certainly think long and hard before I bought or maybe even held anything that he /she comments negatively about. There are other posters who post eloquently and frequently and often who are apt to flip / flop over time. Again, those posters form a component of how I make my investment decisions.

Accordingly I think your summary above is a bit "black and white"...for a decision making process which is in all likelihood highly matrixed.

Off for a sail, have a good day.
    Cheers
    RTM.
    Fair enough. We all have our different ways of going about it.

Default Thanks a million

Fair enough. We all have our different ways of going about it.
    Thanks to all the posters, as an old GP I was interested in PEB but got out in time when it became apparent it was going nowhere.
    I've only ordered the test once and have not seen it commonly used in the Southern PHO
    I appreciate the help of all you people who are financially literate

Advanced Member

I hopped in onto the hype and promise of a better tomorrow on my own accord. I kept thinking anytime now sales will increase, because management indicated it would and share price kept dropping. Listening to all posters talking about PEB for a while made me aware of the facts it needed more money and more money. I should have listened to posters when I was invested in Wynyard, but I thought I knew better. That cost me a lot more than a few thousand. Sure you should not always do what other posters say and follow your gut. My gut said Balance was correct with PEB for years but my heart said no. After 5 years supporting them I decided to pull the plug. If any company does not seem to be able to keep to its promises SELL. I do listen to what people here have to say, but make my own decisions whether to invest or sell my investment.

In my heart I still want this company to do well, but investing with my heart does not pay the bills.
    Last edited by Ggcc; 19-05-2019 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I hopped in onto the hype and promise of a better tomorrow on my own accord. I kept thinking anytime now sales will increase, because management indicated it would and share price kept dropping. Listening to all posters talking about PEB for a while made me aware of the facts it needed more money and more money. I should have listened to posters when I was invested in Wynyard, but I thought I knew better. That cost me a lot more than a few thousand. Sure you should not always do what other posters say and follow your gut. My gut said Balance was correct with PEB for years but my heart said no. After 5 years supporting them I decided to pull the plug. If any company does not seem to be able to keep to its promises SELL. I do listen to what people here have to say, but make my own decisions whether to invest or sell my investment.

In my heart I still want this company to do well, but investing with my heart does not pay the bills.
    If it's any consolation I think you and I have been down almost the exact same path with PEB and WYN...I managed to get out of both at a loss but it could have been considerably worse if I'd tried to stay the course...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Airw0lf View Post
    If it's any consolation I think you and I have been down almost the exact same path with PEB and WYN...I managed to get out of both at a loss but it could have been considerably worse if I'd tried to stay the course...
    Well done to you for pulling out of WYN in time. I wasn't that lucky. Fortunately that made my Bull$%$# radar work better in all companies. I have done very well from shares so far and hope it will continue. I listen to others and their opinions from this forum and make an objective individual decision whether I purchase or sell my shares.

A general thanks to all who woke me up on PEB

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Annual results are announced towards the end of May and usually there's some kind of announcement a week or so earlier just to whet everyone's appetite and to give Balance another bone to chew on.

Let's wait till then - after all we've been waiting a bloody long time for some positive news of real significance.

Meantime we can enjoy more tedious repetitive updates from our resident expert on share prices.
    As I predicted there has been a minor flurry of announcements from PEB in advance of the FY19 release next week.

Pity poor old Balance languishing in the naughty corner - he would have had a field day over the past week. Of course, we would have had to endure another tedious repetitious barrage of the same old, same old, so we can be grateful for some respite.

However, it definitely would be nice to get some news about some sales action rather than more examples of how good the product is. The best science in the world is not a great deal of use if nobody wants to pay for it!

Guru

As I predicted there has been a minor flurry of announcements from PEB in advance of the FY19 release next week.

Pity poor old Balance languishing in the naughty corner - he would have had a field day over the past week. Of course, we would have had to endure another tedious repetitious barrage of the same old, same old, so we can be grateful for some respite.

However, it definitely would be nice to get some news about some sales action rather than more examples of how good the product is. The best science in the world is not a great deal of use if nobody wants to pay for it!
    From my experience he can still read the forums comments just cannot post so imo will have a lot of pent up comments to post when the black listing is lifted. !!

It would certainly be nice to hear about sales action, but ultimately not very many people are going to want to pay for a product that can't be robustly proven to work, and lots of people will prefer (and ultimately pay for) one that can.

Perhaps PEB would have had a stellar trajectory if it had adopted a different strategy in approaching regulatory approval, or big pharma had come aboard, or or or - and certainly the Directors have made some very unwise announcements and attempts to "spin", but I don't see how publication and scientific validation in larger and larger studies can be anything but good news.