sharetrader
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    Have to agree, this sounds like a step in the right direction, but too little too late. My biggest concern is that by the time PEB starts being profitable, the number of shares will be watered down so much that each share will earn only a shadow of the original shares.

Would you consider the company successfull when it starts to make a profit or when it has recovered all of the past losses and then starts making a profit.

Are the company officers and Directors that mercenary that they will bring out the champagne when the company makes a profit. If it ever does.
    b fp---er, That should not happen until the chief fishhead hits the $100,000,000 sales that he made in a public statement all those years ago, were to happen " in a very short time ",

AWOL

Actually I dont recall seeing anything about this NCCN side of the requirements for recognition and validity.

Possibly its the removal of a major hurdle for PEB so the next few announcements may be very interesting.

CMS and Kaiser would hardly go the whole hog without it being written into the guidelines.

Nothing to hold those two back now?

Lets hope so.

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

I see that the price is now hovering around 20cps, roughly where I bought in back in 2012.

New Zealand's a frustrating country - full of good ideas which seldom come to anything. More potential than you can shake a stick at, but the execution and implementation just seems to never happen.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by GTM 3442 View Post
    I see that the price is now hovering around 20cps, roughly where I bought in back in 2012.

New Zealand's a frustrating country - full of good ideas which seldom come to anything. More potential than you can shake a stick at, but the execution and implementation just seems to never happen.
    Well Xero and Diligent come to mind. Neither of course still on the NZX.

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    Well Xero and Diligent come to mind. Neither of course still on the NZX.
    There are actually a lot of good stories out there - Xero, Diligent are two but there's also Serko, Gentrack, PushPay, ATM and many more which do not list on the market.

A lot of rubbish listed on the market which should never be listed in the first place - so investors need to be careful.

Where do we even start - Snakk, Plus SMS, Feltex, CBL, Intueri, Wynyard, Provenco, SeaDragon,Bliss, Tru Screen etc etc.

Two common themes which emerge from the failures - backdoor list & Forsyth (Clients are pesky flies) Barr!
    Last edited by Balance; 16-07-2019 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Actually I dont recall seeing anything about this NCCN side of the requirements for recognition and validity.

Possibly its the removal of a major hurdle for PEB so the next few announcements may be very interesting.

CMS and Kaiser would hardly go the whole hog without it being written into the guidelines.

Nothing to hold those two back now?

Lets hope so.
    So what other hurdles (minor & major) have DD & the clowns in PEB not told the market about* as they bumble their way through the US medicare system?

* Being very generous and assuming that they are even aware of the hurdles!

It's July and the clock is ticking louder and louder - PEB will run out of cash by Nov at the latest.

All the announcements to date have no material impact on the ability of PEB to generate meaningful revenues and cashflow - all designed to get the sp up to do (yet another) CR.

Can see it a mile away!

AWOL

Yesterdays announcement will have a huge impact on their ability to generate meaningful revenues and cashflow.

Previously:
    DD. "Gidday Fred, Any chance on a bit of uptake with cxBladder , you know our clinical validity."
    Fred: "Sorry, Dave, cant do much about it until its in the guidelines, You know we cant operate outside them much even though we know how good it is."

Now:
    DD: "Gidday Fred, Did you see where our test has been accepted into the guidelines?
    Fred: Yeah, saw that Dave,send your rep over and we'd better have a chat.

So what on the CR?
    Can always buy some back when they are making zillions.

Guru

Not much in the market of a reaction of share price to the announcement, and not flagged as material or price sensitive. Is this telling?

Ok, firstly I do hope they translate this into revenue.

Secondly, did anyone look into the NCCN? its a group of 28 cancer hospitals, largely affiliated with universities, I'm sure they have influence at being at the 'pointy end' of uptake of new technology (I can find PEBs submission to them from 2 years ago) but there are not the decision makers who actually pay the bills. The PR is also cautious enough not to imply that this is the case

If the next financials come out with a big jump in Rev then cool, but I think the days of fooling the market with a flashy update is past them....