sharetrader

Looks like a pennant flag on the weekly. Hopefully March newsletter will have something good.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by calledone; 20-02-2021 at 02:19 PM.

No it doesn't it looks like a Kandinsky.

Info from NZ Herald. Paywall. Cancer diagnostic firm Pacific Edge and Skellerup Holdings will soon be added to the FTSE Global Small Cap Index. Skellerup surged 35c or 8.33 per cent to $4.55, and Pacific Edge climbed 7c or 6.93 per cent to $1.08.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...X35WFTW4Z4LQ4/

Thanks for posting GWD, I did a little search and didn't come up with anything.

No problems TGB, I only discovered it reading the column apart from that I was sort of scratching my head for todays increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekwatchdog View Post
    Info from NZ Herald. Paywall. Cancer diagnostic firm Pacific Edge and Skellerup Holdings will soon be added to the FTSE Global Small Cap Index. Skellerup surged 35c or 8.33 per cent to $4.55, and Pacific Edge climbed 7c or 6.93 per cent to $1.08.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...X35WFTW4Z4LQ4/
    Hi 'Balance' and those in the know with PEB,

Any ideas why whenever there seems to be a little push up higher with the share price for PEB currently there seems to be a lot of resistance which then reverts the surge. Wouldn't those invested in PEB want to raise their sell orders at least into the 1.2-1.3 range to allow the share price to climb back up to where it was sitting for a while, and could comfortably retain at.

With continued growth and positive outlook for the company I don't see why some people seem to hinder the stock progressing moving forward. Or is it mainly just new retail traders just trying to make a bit of a quick buck, rather than looking at the bigger picture and letting the share price climb naturally higher. I don't see why there are so many sellers in the 1.1 range. If only they would just cancel there sell orders and allow the share price to push back up. Personally I feel these shares will soon be looked back on as a bargain at todays price.

Disclosure.
    1- I am quite a large long term holder as I believe PEB are now on course to see some real growth with CX bladder, and believe it is a solid investment.
    2- I am not soliciting a Reddit style push higher on the share price. I am just questioning why investors would be undercutting themselves for where the share price would otherwise be heading, if the ~850,000 sell orders for shares at 1.07 /1.1 were not sitting there restricting the market ever time it starts to push higher again. The chances that those sellers even read this is probably extremely unlikely anyway.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtrade View Post

Any ideas why whenever there seems to be a little push up higher with the share price for PEB currently there seems to be a lot of resistance which then reverts the surge. Wouldn't those invested in PEB want to raise their sell orders at least into the 1.2-1.3 range to allow the share price to climb back up to where it was sitting for a while, and could comfortably retain at.

With continued growth and positive outlook for the company I don't see why some people seem to hinder the stock progressing moving forward. Or is it mainly just new retail traders just trying to make a bit of a quick buck, rather than looking at the bigger picture and letting the share price climb naturally higher. I don't see why there are so many sellers in the 1.1 range. If only they would just cancel there sell orders and allow the share price to push back up. Personally I feel these shares will soon be looked back on as a bargain at todays price.

Disclosure.
    1- I am quite a large long term holder as I believe PEB are now on course to see some real growth with CX bladder, and believe it is a solid investment.
    2- I am not soliciting a Reddit style push higher on the share price. I am just questioning why investors would be undercutting themselves for where the share price would otherwise be heading, if the ~850,000 sell orders for shares at 1.07 /1.1 were not sitting there restricting the market ever time it starts to push higher again. The chances that those sellers even read this is probably extremely unlikely anyway.

Thanks
    I don't think it's just investors or traders moving the price here(up or down). I think there is a lot of bot trading going on and who knows how these algorithms work(maybe someone more experienced here might be able to see this clearly). Recently on PEB I noticed the trade volume seems to increase after the southeast asians markets open around 2pm NZ time onwards. In saying that I doubt the share price will move up to previous highs until we see something good maybe in the upcoming newsletter.
    Last edited by calledone; 26-02-2021 at 01:39 PM.

AWOL

[QUOTE=Maxtrade;874093]

"With continued growth and positive outlook for the company I don't see why some people seem to hinder the stock progressing moving forward".

You might ask the same question of the 100 buyers sitting within 4 cents not prepared to advance their bids and in doing so hindering the stock progress upwards.

You might also consider that they are in fact hindering any progress downwards which after a long and agonizing plunge to around 7 cents and back to 1.26 is encouraging.

Disclosure.

Thanks
    Two points to note :

1. PEB has been and is still an excellent trading stock for some of the players out there - so we will continue to see traders play with the stock for the 5% to 10% they can make. If they buy at $1.00, out they go at $1.05 to $1.10 - theirs is not a long term game and they also have to watch out for one another to see who gets in and out faster than the other!

The traders who missed out on the index-induced announcement surge on 22 Feb to $1.08 are lining up presumably today to get taken out.

Recall the NZX50 inclusion in October 2020 which saw the stock surged from 65c to 78c, then retracing down !0% back to 69c post index inclusion?

2. PEB is still very much an event driven stock - until such time as the cash starts pouring in from sales, this will continue to be the case.
    Last edited by Balance; 26-02-2021 at 04:48 PM.

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Disclosure.

Thanks
    No one needs to buy, but there are always those that need to sell...