sharetrader
Page 2054 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 1054155419542004204420502051205220532054205520562057205820642104 ... LastLast
Results 20,531 to 20,540 of 21234

Not sure if agree with some previous guestimations that SP may fall to mid 30's, likely support will kick in prior to that level with those that believe in the companies current path. However definitely on the cards looking like 0.6's are going to get a solid test. If breaks through 0.60 be on the dial as some serious gap downs after that, wouldn't want to get caught holding if retracement threatens hitting those gaps. Understand your point Brain, but even the instos may start getting nervous at that point. They also have certain thresholds that stop losses can kick in. 1.35 down to 0.60 breach may be the line for some.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtrade View Post
    Not sure if agree with some previous guestimations that SP may fall to mid 30's, likely support will kick in prior to that level with those that believe in the companies current path. However definitely on the cards looking like 0.6's are going to get a solid test. If breaks through 0.60 be on the dial as some serious gap downs after that, wouldn't want to get caught holding if retracement threatens hitting those gaps. Understand your point Brain, but even the instos may start getting nervous at that point. They also have certain thresholds that stop losses can kick in. 1.35 down to 0.60 breach may be the line for some.
    You could be right about the instos selling and That would be a good example of buy at the top and sell at the bottom.
    My view is that the product is good and KP seem to be running with it. KP will only be interested in CX if it saves them money. Other healthcare providers and insurers will be taking note.

The instos increased the PEB kitty by $80m and I am pleased with that - well done Dave. There could be an opportunity for us little guys to pick up some more shares.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    You could be right about the instos selling and That would be a good example of buy at the top and sell at the bottom.
    My view is that the product is good and KP seem to be running with it. KP will only be interested in CX if it saves them money. Other healthcare providers and insurers will be taking note.

The instos increased the PEB kitty by $80m and I am pleased with that - well done Dave. There could be an opportunity for us little guys to pick up some more shares.
    The instos selling hasn't really happened on large yet, if that were to happen then will see a bottom (0.3's). So they wouldn't be selling at the bottom, they will create a new bottom.

Would need to have pretty high risk tolerance to be buying in todays current market trend. Sure back the truck up if breaks through 0.60 and gaps down to 0.30's. But buying in at current levels with the major global hurdles we are seeing at play, might well see a bit of pain on the portfolio balance for a while yet if markets continues to drop. Most signs indicating retracement to low/ 0.6's in play. The key level to watch will be if 0.6 holds or breaches. Will see some volumes move rapidly if breaches. If sits steady on low 0.6's and rides the next month out without loosing ground from there, then should be safe to call that the lower end base, and wait for any positive news to rebuild SP from there.

Too much risk at current trend, bit too much of a gamble involved to feel secure buying at current levels with global market factors. Falling knife scenario still. Will wait for lower end trough to form, indicators, some upside momentum, before most would feel comfortable doubling down.

Looks like 0.70 breaking down today. If closes sub 0.70 today, not looking good for where will be by Friday close.
    Last edited by Maxtrade; 15-06-2022 at 10:56 AM.

Gone pretty quiet on this thread, any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtrade View Post
    Gone pretty quiet on this thread, any updates?
    What you and all PEB investors need is a positive update from the company. Anything else is just speculation.

As always with PEB, patience is required. Mine is being sorely tested, but I've been on board for 10 years so what's another 10?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    What you and all PEB investors need is a positive update from the company. Anything else is just speculation.

As always with PEB, patience is required. Mine is being sorely tested, but I've been on board for 10 years so what's another 10?
    Difficult to understand being in your shoes. Bravo for having the patience I could not have and heart to watch it go from $1.60 down to 9ish cents per share to $1.50 ish then now back to roughly $0.70 cents. Traders made a fortune from this share.

On a positive note with all the DHBs aligning, won’t all patients be covered by the government for CXBLADDER. A small drop in the bucket, but it will help.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Difficult to understand being in your shoes. Bravo for having the patience I could not have and heart to watch it go from $1.60 down to 9ish cents per share to $1.50 ish then now back to roughly $0.70 cents. Traders made a fortune from this share.

On a positive note with all the DHBs aligning, won’t all patients be covered by the government for CXBLADDER. A small drop in the bucket, but it will help.
    Logically, one would expect universal adoption to be the case. Time will tell though - logic doesn't always seem to apply in the health system.

I've been an investor for several decades and have never been a trader - I don't have the ability to pick the highs and lows. I buy companies that I think have potential for growth and/or pay me good dividends and hang on to them. I only sell if there is a fundamental shift in either their performance or my sentiment toward them - A2 Milk being a case in point. I'm extremely fortunate to enjoy a very healthy 6 figure annual dividend income and don't need any of my capital invested in the markets so I can ride the market waves - even if it is a bit gut-wrenching at times (like right now).

I've always been a strong believer in the prospects for PEB and that hasn't changed, so I'm happy to hang in until there's a very good reason not to.
    Last edited by pierre; 01-07-2022 at 11:58 AM.

I se Pacific Edge has a new Vice President

There's an old investing joke ... oh no, not another VP. That's a signal to sell ............. (omitted the bit about what VPs do
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Logically, one would expect universal adoption be the case. Time will tell though - logic doesn't always seem to apply in the health system.

I've been an investor for several decades and have never been a trader - I don't have the ability to pick the highs and lows. I buy companies that I think have potential for growth and/or pay me good dividends and hang on to them. I only sell if there is a fundamental shift in either their performance or my sentiment toward them - A2 Milk being a case in point. I'm extremely fortunate to enjoy a very healthy 6 figure annual dividend income and don't need any of my capital invested in the markets so I can ride the market waves - even if it is a bit gut-wrenching at times (like right now).

I've always been a strong believer in the prospects for PEB and that hasn't changed, so I'm happy to hang in until there's a very good reason not to.
    Thanks for the insight. Interesting how I find that generally those that are more fortunate actually got that way due to hard work and discipline, mainly discipline. Well done to you!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAtUmHVzylk

Nothing new but just an updated video of the Pacific Edge business.