sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Goodness gracious ...share price below 20 cents

Must be over sold
    More room to go. Now at 0.185 a new all time low low.

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    This from the NZX ann, "Management is focused on completing agreements and building sales from the large institutional accounts and payers it is targeting, including Kaiser Permanente." So KP agreement is now not complete?
    Surely this is the time to come out and say 'we've messed up, our path to market hasn't worked and here's how we're going to turn the ship to create value'. Waiting on hopes and dreams isnt a pathway to success.

What kind of board member would sign off on a 12% revenue increase to $3.8M while running more than $20M loss i.e open chequebook on SH funds? Valuation around $15M so $0.03 share price. What does Chelsea think?

Head for the hills while you can...$10m CASH IN BANK.
    Last edited by Schrodinger; 29-05-2019 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    26 pages and not a single mention of Kaiser...
    Bottom left slide 11

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    Bottom left slide 11
    Right you are! Well hidden, eh. 'Where's Wally' style...

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kiwidollabill View Post
    Surely this is the time to come out and say 'we've messed up, our path to market hasn't worked and here's how we're going to turn the ship to create value'. Waiting on hopes and dreams isnt a pathway to success.
    Messed up or mislead? It's pretty clear that they don't have a Plan B. Last announcement it was SE Asia... That appears to have gone nowhere , in the customary PEB style.

Looks like cash only can last to at best September

Someones definitely trying to game the share price for the next cap raise - buyers beware

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Old me would have kept my parcel of PEB in the hope they'll come right one day but new me was selling everything at a steep loss at $1.28 way back in 2013. I hope anyone who got stung by PEB will learn from this as did I from other examples.
    ATM was once about 5% of my portfolio, and now it is over half. PLX and BLT were once way underwater. On the other hand, SUM and HGH were once a lot bigger. There will be another cash raise. Probably soon.

But the product is capable of taking a huge chunk of a very big market. So for six hundred bucks (even if about to be further diluted), I'll stay in the game.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    ATM was once about 5% of my portfolio, and now it is over half. PLX and BLT were once way underwater. On the other hand, SUM and HGH were once a lot bigger. There will be another cash raise. Probably soon.

But the product is capable of taking a huge chunk of a very big market. So for six hundred bucks (even if about to be further diluted), I'll stay in the game.

Trouble with a company like PEB the future is only an announcement away, when that will happen is anyones call, imo it is too late to sell away atm so the real question that we all have to ask ourselves is " do I subscribe more money to this cash pit or do I wait for the "good news" announcements?