sharetrader

I think you're onto something there Dentie. A wise person once told me that you pay more attention to what people do, than what they say. Sniffing around a stock that is alluded to be a dog, with an apparent unhealthy obsession, tells me there is something deeper going on. Like 4D chess. It's almost as if some people are here for the lolz, but really they're a double agent

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Balance, .... I wonder whether your finger is dripping with sweat yet - as it hovers ever closer to that "Buy" button.....
    I suspect he/she isn't anywhere near the 'buy' button.....yet.

Back in the days I held PEB when it 'flew' on what we now know were false promises from circa 50c to 1.50. After reading Balances comments I eventually sold my PEB averaging around 80c and pocketing a small profit.

Thing is.... by not holding PEB all these years... I was free to put my $'s in other gems like SKO, THL and ATM. My retirement portfolio now greatly exceeds the value of my home and all is well with my world.

Better than waiting, finger dripping in sweat, any time!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Balance, as much as you have been loitering around this thread appearing to try to doom PEB into oblivion - hoping your disciples will create the selling pressure to fulfil your wish - just so you can say "I told you so etc etc".... me thinks you are terrified of leaving just in case you miss out on any big leap. You, along with a few others are watching things like a hawk simply because you don't want to miss out. For someone who would have people believe PEB is a dog ... you sure have been keeping a daily vigil over the past few years. Most others with similar sentiment wouldn't waste their precious time.

I wonder whether your finger is dripping with sweat yet - as it hovers ever closer to that "Buy" button.....
    You are starting to sound like Jack Nicholson :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FnO3igOkOk

"You want PEB. You need PEB. Deep down inside in places you do not want to admit, you know you must have PEB."

Last edited by Balance; 16-10-2018 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by When the bass drops View Post
    I think you're onto something there Dentie. A wise person once told me that you pay more attention to what people do, than what they say. Sniffing around a stock that is alluded to be a dog, with an apparent unhealthy obsession, tells me there is something deeper going on. Like 4D chess. It's almost as if some people are here for the lolz, but really they're a double agent
    I only held PEB for a short time, a few years ago, but I still pop into this thread from time to time. Not because there's any chance I'd buy back in, but I think like a lot of people, it's hard to look away from a disaster. Or, the company may snatch victory from the jaws of defeat, which is also compelling viewing.

Those that bought at .20c are up nearly 100%. In a few months ..... buy the dream sell the reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Those that bought at .20c are up nearly 100%. In a few months ..... buy the dream sell the reality.
    Those who bought at $1.70 need it to go up 850% from 20c to get their money back!

Incompetent management?

I was always of the understanding the test was to sell for circa US$500. (It cost a family member circa NZD$400 to get his test kit). To secure US$760 (or NZD$1,169) is a pleasantly surprising outcome and will obviously result in some recalculations of the budget forecasts....

Up 10% today on good volume,it sure is interesting

Good call there balance, I guess the positive for them is they’ve doubled already meaning only 450% to go.

I was a holder many years ago but sold out at $1.10 to buy a house and currently am sitting on some that I purchased on behalf of a family member for $1.45 just before they peaked.

Certainly clearly remember the reasons I bought, $100 million within 5 years, large margin, potential takeover once it was proven.

Sometimes intelligent researchers need to step aside once they try and monetise their model and I wonder if it’s time for fresh blood to run the business and let the smart brains continue developing.

Anyway it’s certainly a pleasant turnaround when we were down nearly 80%.

Hope they can crack the US market soon before the cash runs dry.

Quote Originally Posted by etrader View Post
    Good call there balance, I guess the positive for them is they’ve doubled already meaning only 450% to go.

I was a holder many years ago but sold out at $1.10 to buy a house and currently am sitting on some that I purchased on behalf of a family member for $1.45 just before they peaked.

Certainly clearly remember the reasons I bought, $100 million within 5 years, large margin, potential takeover once it was proven.

Sometimes intelligent researchers need to step aside once they try and monetise their model and I wonder if it’s time for fresh blood to run the business and let the smart brains continue developing.

Anyway it’s certainly a pleasant turnaround when we were down nearly 80%.

Hope they can crack the US market soon before the cash runs dry.
    Thanks, etrader - glad some took heed!

There were enough red flags raised on PEB, its board and management in the last 4 years to line up half of Auckland's Queen St - failure to reach milestones, misleading statements, capital raising one after another, misleading accounting of sales and receivables, inadequate disclosures etc etc etc.

Critical question now is - where does PEB go from here because the clock is ticking louder and louder on the cash running lower and lower, month by month.

Here's FNZC view (bear in mind that FNZC is a shareholder) :

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU181...cific-edge.htm

Much will now depend now on whether or not PEB can get one of its 'transformative' customers like Kaiser across the line before it needs to raise the cash (no maybe, PEB has to).

If PEB does, I think the sp will spike above 50c and the company will get its funding - most probably from North American sources like Manchester (as suggested in article).

If not, tick tick tick .........
    Last edited by Balance; 18-10-2018 at 09:41 AM.