sharetrader

I will as soon as i get paid lol. my average went high to 1.17 after i bought some more when it reached 1.23 i was hoping was going to keep climbing and now i guess i have to ride the dip which is ok since company i still believe it could go to 5.00 a share so i will be collecting more progressively, just surprised that drop all the way to 1.12 for no reason? (many ppl selling?)

A small packet Alpha. Stick with it and close my eyes for 2 years. low av so will wait for the travel bubble to burst.

800m mcap might be a little over valued atm. My gut tells me we could see it retract to 50-70ish cent lows. Unless we get some positive surprises.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenterjoe View Post
    800m mcap might be a little over valued atm. My gut tells me we could see it retract to 50-70ish cent lows. Unless we get some positive surprises.
    im thinking either the investor update in march or the end of year results in may will bring the SP up but i would love to see preleminary results. i will ride the dip either way 1 or 2 years 1.20 will seem cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by newi View Post
    im thinking either the investor update in march or the end of year results in may will bring the SP up but i would love to see preleminary results. i will ride the dip either way 1 or 2 years 1.20 will seem cheap.
    Mine are, Guidelines and Growth, need both. Otherwise SP will stall and could come into TO risk. Also SP breaking the 200MA on the monthly and approaching it on the quarterly.

Any one download/paid for this? I went to download then realised its only a sample. So not keen to proceed. If anyone else is/has is there anything interesting from there report?

Sp down 10% over the last 10 days - anyone know what's triggered this?

Quote Originally Posted by 850man View Post
    Sp down 10% over the last 10 days - anyone know what's triggered this?
    Just part and parcel of the previous charge up by around 70% on no specific news in the space of only a month. Accumulation, positioning, leading to momentum, now profit taking.

so my average was 1.17 and i read some opinion here that might go down back to 0.70 which make sense looking back. that being said im pretty confident will bounce back one the results are released on march-may but im thinking what if i lock in the small loss just to watch it drop to 0.70 and buy again, i might do it anyway but keen to have a second opinion i currently own 2000 shares at average price of 1.17