sharetrader

Newi, you need to decide if you are a Trader or a long time holder.
    Only you can answer the question you have.

Quote Originally Posted by newi View Post
    so my average was 1.17 and i read some opinion here that might go down back to 0.70 which make sense looking back. that being said im pretty confident will bounce back one the results are released on march-may but im thinking what if i lock in the small loss just to watch it drop to 0.70 and buy again, i might do it anyway but keen to have a second opinion i currently own 2000 shares at average price of 1.17
    Nobody knows if it will go to $0.70. Just as likely to go to $1.70.

The three analysts covering PEB have $1.40, $1.50 and $1.60 price targets.

Outside thinking.

Hi Newi,
    A few thoughts re your post 18950
    1.) Important for you to own your own decisions - any advice others give you is biased by often different investing criteria.
    2.) When investing in any company you should decide the level of investment you hope to get (eg (say) $10k of your funds invested in PEB) then buy in increments. Not all at once. Increments provide opportunities for DCA so you won't be caught out in the bind you currently find yourself in.
    3.) Important that you also use TA to guide the timing of your purchases. Your av SP of $1.17 is rather high and runs contrary to many TA signals.

Whatever you decide this is a learning opportunity and an opportunity to refine your investing style accordingly.

Crikey down 7% today, time for a good news update PEB people

Quote Originally Posted by 850man View Post
    Crikey down 7% today, time for a good news update PEB people
    Investor update should be in march.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Hi Newi,
    A few thoughts re your post 18950
    1.) Important for you to own your own decisions - any advice others give you is biased by often different investing criteria.
    2.) When investing in any company you should decide the level of investment you hope to get (eg (say) $10k of your funds invested in PEB) then buy in increments. Not all at once. Increments provide opportunities for DCA so you won't be caught out in the bind you currently find yourself in.
    3.) Important that you also use TA to guide the timing of your purchases. Your av SP of $1.17 is rather high and runs contrary to many TA signals.

Whatever you decide this is a learning opportunity and an opportunity to refine your investing style accordingly.
    Thanks for your words. Def a learning experience for me. im expecting the SP to pick up once year results are shown in may.

I cant believe the impatience of some "investors" who bought in on no news and sell out on no news...... do they really think that Dec-Jan is going to contain alot of company updates?

AWOL

looks as if the interest associated with PEB getting a bulk payment from CMS is waning a bit.
    Even at 1.00 its ten times where it was last June before the major news broke regarding CMS and a bit later Kaiser

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by jimdog31 View Post
    I cant believe the impatience of some "investors" who bought in on no news and sell out on no news...... do they really think that Dec-Jan is going to contain alot of company updates?
    Probably Sharesies running for cover.

Op revenue last 6 months $3.3m, market value at .97 around $700m.
    So much growth factored into this price it is insane. All on hype and the belief that KP and CMS agreements will convert to huge profits soon. Yet no evidence yet that this is happening, or will.