sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by kyanar View Post
    Wait, there was another capital raising? I swear, they've stopped even notifying me about them now they're so frequent. Maybe they should send shareholder communications whenever they go a month without diluting our shareholdings with another raising? They'd send less out.
    I received at least two emails regarding the capital raise. I have decided not to invest more money in this share until they start performing better. I only have a few shares left.

Wow!!!!

PACIFIC EDGE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETES CAPITAL RAISING

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...868/294118.pdf

Not a single word on how much has been raised via the SPP.

Headline must mean that PEB received the full $5m they were looking to raise from the SPP?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Wow!!!!

PACIFIC EDGE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETES CAPITAL RAISING

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...868/294118.pdf

Not a single word on how much has been raised via the SPP.

Headline must mean that PEB received the full $5m they were looking to raise from the SPP?
    I guess we can work out how many new shares are issued by the extra amount of shares on issue to be shown shortly. That will work out how much money they received by multiplying by the $.3427?

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Don't even know how these guys can keep getting money, if they don't turn this around soon, could be another Wynyard.
    Exact same story, big potential market, slow growth, burning through a ton of money and making massive losses.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Don't even know how these guys can keep getting money, if they don't turn this around soon, could be another Wynyard.
    Exact same story, big potential market, slow growth, burning through a ton of money and making massive losses.
    Just like WDT who are at a 18 month high and has over $110,000,000 of TAX LOSSES to offset against any future profits, confusing right !!

Guru

When do we know what amounts that the fishheads have taken up in the recent SPP , IMHO if there is not a 100% takeup by all of them that to me says that we are on a slow burning death and they are in this outfit for the money, nothing less !!
    Last edited by whatsup; 29-01-2019 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I guess we can work out how many new shares are issued by the extra amount of shares on issue to be shown shortly. That will work out how much money they received by multiplying by the $.3427?
    Apparently "successful" means that they raised $5 mill....

"Dunedin cancer diagnostic company Pacific Edge's shareholder placement plan raised the $5million sought.

The shareholder plan, which was not underwritten, was the second tranche of Pacific Edge's latest capital-raising programme, the company having already secured $7 million from issuing new shares in late November."

"The [$12million] funds raised provide extra capital resources to assist the company to progress its commercial objectives and become cash flow positive as soon as possible,'' Mr Gallaher said.

https://www.odt.co.nz/business/pacif...areholder-plan

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    Apparently "successful" means that they raised $5 mill....

"Dunedin cancer diagnostic company Pacific Edge's shareholder placement plan raised the $5million sought.

The shareholder plan, which was not underwritten, was the second tranche of Pacific Edge's latest capital-raising programme, the company having already secured $7 million from issuing new shares in late November."

"The [$12million] funds raised provide extra capital resources to assist the company to progress its commercial objectives and become cash flow positive as soon as possible,'' Mr Gallaher said.

https://www.odt.co.nz/business/pacif...areholder-plan
    BB I read that but its the fishheads commitment to the SPP that Im interested in, insto will always average down but its the management that tells the real story .

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    BB I read that but its the fishheads commitment to the SPP that Im interested in, insto will always average down but its the management that tells the real story .
    Yeah, I hear you whatsup.... Going by their previous commitments to their owns SPPs, I wouldn't hold my breath.... But maybe this time...???

Guru

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...025/294300.pdf

Strong SPP, raised basically the maximum.

All too easy, no worries.