sharetrader
    Advanced Member

So at 19 cents who is ready for the next capital raise??? Balance you must be ready with your wallet???

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    So at 19 cents who is ready for the next capital raise??? Balance you must be ready with your wallet???
    Yup - with the value of shares I sold at a huge multiple to 19c, I reckon I will be able soon to buy back at least 4 or 5 times the holding I sold - if I am so inclined.

Meanwhile, those who swallowed the tales of 'several tens of thousands of tests' several times over & dodgy accounting of sales will soon get the opportunity to (yet again) put in more funds to support yet more user programs and the salaries of the highly paid marketing & promotion EVPs, SVPs and VPs iin the USA - who have sold bugger all but user programs.
    Last edited by Balance; 10-10-2019 at 03:59 PM.

My feeling a 'retrenchment' will be to change the business model, same to what I described a few pages back, they form an outsourcing agreement to Quest/LabCorp and just collect the royalties. The US lab will be shut down, most of the commercial team made redundant, but more of a chance to be cash +ve and may grow steadily with a US partner. If they cant raise more cash on the current story their hand may be forced to do this or call in the liquidators.

I would really be astonished if an oursourced strategy hasn't even been considered at PEB.....
    Last edited by kiwidollabill; 18-10-2019 at 02:32 PM.

Just sold the last of my PEB shares. Pleased to be out of this intact. I even made a little bit.
    This is not a $100M company

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Nigelk View Post
    Just sold the last of my PEB shares. Pleased to be out of this intact. I even made a little bit.
    This is not a $100M company
    You'll miss out in the opportunity to participate in the next capital raising!!

Must be just about due...…

Have a look at the Serko thread and see how a properly run and well managed company raises capital (at ever increasing issue prices - 84c, $2.75 and $4.04) to fund its growth.

https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...9-Serko/page69

Weep, remaining PEB shareholders - for you have been sucked in by an illusion company promising US$100m revenues and 'several tens of thousands of tests' - year after year for the last 5 years!

A company which will shortly be asking you for yet more money to fulfill its 'promise'!
    Last edited by Balance; 31-10-2019 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    You'll miss out in the opportunity to participate in the next capital raising!!

Must be just about due...…
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...493/310899.pdf

Things must be getting desperate - poor staff now given ever decreasing value PEB shares at 20c in lieu of bonus!

They must be chomping at the bits to participate in the next capital raise?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...493/310899.pdf

Things must be getting desperate - poor staff now given ever decreasing value PEB shares at 20c in lieu of bonus!

They must be chomping at the bits to participate in the next capital raise?
    Helps the cash flow eh balance
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Helps the cash flow eh balance
    Not according to PEB and PEB's 'soon-to-be-underwriting-yet-another-capital-raising' institutional shareholders - they declare the bonus shares as a huge vote of confidence by executives who readily accept the shares-in-lieu of cash!

Same directors and CEO who never fronts up with their dues when the company raises capital!

Guru

Getting lower by the day must be time for a tin rattle,., + +DAM !!!