sharetrader
    AWOL

What on earth is going on with all the mini trades every couple of minutes.
    Did somebody get an algo bot for Christmas and trying it out.
    Brokerage must be horrendous.
    Perhaps its instos mucking around.
    Flipping weird

Guru

So with the close in 4 days who has fronted up with their hard earned so far ?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    So with the close in 4 days who has fronted up with their hard earned so far ?
    Unless they announce some real progress (KP or LCD*) or that directors and managers will be participating fully I'll give it a miss...

They still have 4 days.... tic toc...

*extremely unlikely, I suppose, with the Trump Shutdown and all...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post

*extremely unlikely, I suppose, with the Trump Shutdown and all...

I think its a government shutdown. You could just as easily (with some justification) call it the Pelosi shutdown. But yeah Peb not going anywere soon by the looks of things.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I think its a government shutdown. You could just as easily (with some justification) call it the Pelosi shutdown. But yeah Peb not going anywere soon by the looks of things.
    Whoever and whatever it is, it is unquestionably what Trump vowed he would fix - drain the swamp, remember?

So healthcare will continue to just muddle along for another 2 years - which is exactly how the vested interests like it.

To PEB's detriment.

4 more capital raisings ahead.

Advanced Member

Trump also said he is proud to call it the Trump shutdown and won't blame anyone else for it. But yeah....

..anyway... shared without a single shred of research. PEB certainly doesn't seem to be the only bladder cancer detection tool out there https://stockhead.com.au/health/sien...ladder-cancer/

Guru

With the SPP closing today still no indication if any of the fishheads are participating, not a good look imo!!!

Advanced Member

With the SPP closing today still no indication if any of the fishheads are participating, not a good look imo!!!
    Well I for one am not participating

Game being played here perhaps?

SPP sp to be set at lower of 35c or volume weighted average end of day market price etc.

Could see one of the long suffering deep in losses underwriters try and pick up all f the $5m on offer at 34c or lower?

Anyway, yet another disastrous capital raising for PEB with sp below placement price.

Wait, there was another capital raising? I swear, they've stopped even notifying me about them now they're so frequent. Maybe they should send shareholder communications whenever they go a month without diluting our shareholdings with another raising? They'd send less out.