sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Westpac increasing their stake to 10.27%. As always. What do these big PEB shareholders know we don't or are they not as clever as I think they are.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Westpac increasing their stake to 10.27%. As always. What do these big PEB shareholders know we don't or are they not as clever as I think they are.
    Not their money. Window dressing to make their position look better. Ouch!

AWOL

Maybe this:
    https://youtu.be/RPbXixg13wc

Announcements 101 - read it twice and try to understand what is printed

Westpac own Guardian and BT Funds. BT Funds hold PEB. Westpac have no direct financial interest in PEB, and given BT Funds just clip the ticket on their funds, Westpac won't give a rats arse what BT Funds hold in their portfolios

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...127/292144.pdf

Get in there, boys and girls.

Last chance before the final phase of the accreditation program kicks in the US and you will never never ever see the sp at this level again.

This is going to be a 10 bagger, I hear from the directors based upon the tone of the shareholders' letter!

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

Last chance before the final phase of the accreditation program kicks in the US and you will never never ever see the sp at this level again.

This is going to be a 10 bagger, I hear from the directors based upon the tone of the shareholders' letter!
    Thanks for the heads up.

43% increase in sales!!
    62% of the WHOLE of the NZ population have got access to CX Bladder. Read it again - its worth noting. 62%!!
    They have hit two out of three milestones in the USA. That's virtually 99% of the way there.!!!

What could go wrong. Sign me up!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

Sold my Serko shares to get big into PEB. Thanks for the heads-up Balance. Get rich or die tryin' right?

Sold my Serko shares to get big into PEB. Thanks for the heads-up Balance. Get rich or die tryin' right?
    The deeper the pit, the more likely it is to strike gold or oil - that's PEB's capital raising philosophy and they must be getting close to 'pay-dirt'!

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

If only they could sell the product as well as they sell the idea of selling the product...

Guru

so with the heads selling at .34 who will take up the spp , another winning level for PEB !!