sharetrader

Nah, at one point he said 'that's a GREAT question Chelsea'

Check their valuations/recommendations from the past. Very amusing reading. They have no concept of the US healthcare system and have cost their clients millions.

Speaking of that Tim Hunters NBR article was great. Hes one of the few that know their stuff.
    Last edited by Schrodinger; 20-10-2017 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Could be wrong but I think her involvement is little more than just working for ForBarr.
    It appears that she is the analyst from ForBarr who made the forecast on PEB prior to this one and has followed up with a close up look at the facilities.
    This "excursion" to Hershey has raised her level of awareness as to what and how PEB are actually doing things. She has had no hesitation in adding her impressions to the report.
    Dont know what your education level is, skid, but she has miles more than most people, including myself.
    Who paid for her trip is of little consequence.

Chelsea Leadbetter joined Forsyth Barr in 2008 in a part-time role. After leaving Victoria University she was taken on in a full-time capacity as an Investment Analyst. Chelsea is now an Equity Analyst, with her primary stock coverage the Retail and Healthcare sectors.Chelsea was rated in the 2014 INFINZ awards for her Retail coverage. Specific stock coverage includes; Abano Healthcare Group (ABA), Briscoe Group (BGR), EBOS Group (EBO), Fisher & Paykel Healthcare (FPH), Hallenstein Glasson Holdings (HLG), Kathmandu Holdings (KMD), Michael Hill International (MHI), Pacific Edge (PEB), Pumpkin Patch (PPL), Restaurant Brands (RBD) and The Warehouse Group (WHS).

Chelsea studied a Bachelor of Commerce & Administration and Bachelor of Science at Victoria University, majoring in Money & Finance and Psychology. She gained a Victoria Graduate Award and went on to complete her Honours degree in Finance. She is currently working towards becoming a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), and has passed Levels I and II.
    Who paid for her trip is of little consequence?

Say that to the poor ole Forabr investors sucked into the PEB vortex of misinformation and missed forecasts and missed deadlines!

PEB up a little bit today. Intriguing.

Guru

wow the underwriter must have been working in overdrive today!

Suddenly, out of nowhere, the buyers are lining up again and the sellers are diminishing - I have to say seems a bit suspect, then again, if they actually do achieve what they say they will achieve (that is cash flow break even in well under 2 years time), then 38 cents is still ultra cheap.

Yep 38 cents is quite cheap. I think this is a $2+ stock, or possibly $2.50+, when things start to happen.

Guru

Be very cautious Ive seen this before when without real reason the share price of a issue rising close to the close out of a funding date in order me thinks to get it across the line ( read underwtiter here ) then once that was out of the way the S P falling back in some cases to below the issue price, very strange , circa BIL from the 80's !!!!

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Be very cautious Ive seen this before when without real reason the share price of a issue rising close to the close out of a funding date in order me thinks to get it across the line ( read underwtiter here ) then once that was out of the way the S P falling back in some cases to below the issue price, very strange , circa BIL from the 80's !!!!
    Ah BIL. My first share purchase. I still have the share certificate. The paper is worth more...

http://mendonjournal.com/medical-new...-steps-closer/

"sensitivity of 95 percent for higher-risk cancers and a negative predictive value greater than 97 percent".

PEB's road to commercialization may have just encountered a landslip?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    The underwriters, being very aware of market manipulation regulations, would not do that - would they?