sharetrader
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    And no SSH notices at all post the 32c rights issue to show DD or any of the executives taking up their 'entitlements'.

Very very very telling about how confident they are about the company's prospects.

Contrast that with another stock on the NZX which has risen 514% YTD where the directors and owners not only supported the company's capital raising but were prepared to pay a premium to the market price. Glad I followed them.
    Bal. out of curiosity who is that, SKO ?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Bal. out of curiosity who is that, SKO ?
    Serko indeed.

When the directors and management of a company show no confidence in putting money into the company, why would you?

This is the third time now that the directors have not put funds in during rights issue.
    Last edited by Balance; 29-11-2017 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Listed in 2003 but in 2017 Deloittes announce them as #20 in their Awards for fastest 50 companies.

Two obvious observations.
    If that is fast, what is slow.

Would you trust a Deloittes audit?
    Ah, but PEB reckons they are only in the infancy of their commercialization journey?

I hope David has stopped using 'transformational' ....and is past being 'excited' .....like 'well positioned' really old hat stuff

Continued use of the same old words and phrases is a sign of boredom and almost an admission of not making any progress

something with hyper- in it sounds cool
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Announcement later than usual - Must be getting a last minute look over by the legal guys before releasing the half year

Just in case they should have disclosed something the other day

And then there's the hardy annual - "Thats a great question Chelsea"

I found it very frustrating that these people who ask the question, don't follow up with a more assertive question, when the answer they get isn't an answer.

Maybe someone needs to turn up with a Rottweiler

it's out and very suddued language on the first read

Did note they hit the ton this half year

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    The big one coming next week is it?

Can't get my hopes up too high as PEB rallied 1st of November to a similar level, only to fall back down to where it was (33 ish cents) by 2 weeks later a couple weeks back, only to fall away the next week... however this time around there isn't a capital raising about to close and volumes are the highest in several weeks, people suddenly realize the annual results are announcement this coming Wednesday and want to get in "before it is [possibly] to late"?

As some will know (and unlike some others on sharetrader who demand apologies when, perhaps ironically, their own words are thrown back at them) I am all about accountability and 2 years ago I said something along the lines of "I would give PEB 2 years to get sorted" and then review - I am aware the half year results will pretty much signal this 2 year point. I had hoped PEB would be in a better position and confirm a couple more agreements than what they have done - maybe things are all coming together this final week, maybe "this time is different".... maybe it is all hot air... half year results and corresponding (and all important) outlook/update will hopefully give me and the market some sort of indication that they are on the road to cash flow positive and, ultimately, profitability...

Although I don't really know what to expect these days, hopefully for the HF18 I'll see revenue growing faster than expenses, operating revenue (hopefully) being around $4m, and net operating cash outflows not exceeding the low 9 millions. Would like HF18 revenue to be above 5m, but consider that in the cap raise presentation they seem to indicate a fairly weak number of lab throughput (ie small growth from the previous HF17)
    Operating revenue $4.2m, not a bad one really.
    Revenue growing much faster than (now) decreasing expenses.
    Assuming no change to losses (8.9m for the half) coukd operate comfortably for over a year - surely that means something

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Operating revenue $4.2m, not a bad one really.
    Revenue growing much faster than (now) decreasing expenses.
    Assuming no change to losses (8.9m for the half) coukd operate comfortably for over a year - surely that means something
    so you remaining loyal for another two years

didn't collect much cash from their customers did they? Especially when you think that a fair chunck of the reported amount probably relates to research grants (corporate welfare?)
    Last edited by winner69; 29-11-2017 at 09:44 AM.

Receipts from Customers & Grant Providers

1H18 1,880
    1H17 2,727

Net Cash Flows To Operating Activities

1H18 (10,185)
    1H17 (9,096)

Might be a timing issue here, however it does not look good to be in an even worse position than last year.
    Their receivables keeps growing year on year without ever being settled...
    Last edited by hardt; 29-11-2017 at 10:06 AM.