sharetrader

Not sure if this is a new development, but it appears CXBladder has been approved for use in NY State.

https://www.wadsworth.org/pacific-ed...ostics-usa-ltd

Is this due to LCD inclusion? Is it new news?

I wouldn't claim to know, so if anyone knows more about the US health system I would like to hear your thoughts.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Sp firming a little towards the AGM on Wednesday.

So are there announcements in the offing to be made then?

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...785/325832.pdf

Notice is hereby given that the 2020 Annual Shareholders’ Meeting of Pacific Edge Limited will be held online at http://www.virtualmeeting.co.nz/peb2020 on Wednesday 5 August 2020, commencing at 3.00pm.
    Sorry, Balance, I think you have to be a shareholder to attend even the virtual meeting.

Expecting a Shareholder update of some sort either in the Reports or out to market prior.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Sorry, Balance, I think you have to be a shareholder to attend even the virtual meeting.

Expecting a Shareholder update of some sort either in the Reports or out to market prior.
    I am trying to remember whether you have to put in your CSN number to gain entry. I think so long as you don’t want to vote that anyone can attend the virtual meeting. From memory you only need your CSN number to vote on the resolutions

Quote Originally Posted by Longhaul View Post
    Not sure if this is a new development, but it appears CXBladder has been approved for use in NY State.

https://www.wadsworth.org/pacific-ed...ostics-usa-ltd

Is this due to LCD inclusion? Is it new news?
    I wouldn't claim to know, so if anyone knows more about the US health system I would like to hear your thoughts.
    Cant find any dates for this longhaul but very interesting.3 different project ids all approved

So, the PEB ASM is online tomorrow at 3pm.

I wonder what trick DD has up his sleeve for announcement later today or tomorrow prior to the meeting?

I guess it's not quite so necessary for Dave to have his usual pre-meeting smoke and mirrors release this year now there's enough cash in the tin and he wont be trying to pump the market for a CR.

While (most) shareholders will be pretty happy the SP is out of the doldrums, releasing some more of the good news we are all anticipating will not go amiss.

Bonne chance to all holders.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    So, the PEB ASM is online tomorrow at 3pm.

I wonder what trick DD has up his sleeve for announcement later today or tomorrow prior to the meeting?

I guess it's not quite so necessary for Dave to have his usual pre-meeting smoke and mirrors release this year now there's enough cash in the tin and he wont be trying to pump the market for a CR.

While (most) shareholders will be pretty happy the SP is out of the doldrums, releasing some more of the good news we are all anticipating will not go amiss.

Bonne chance to all holders.
    I think you have read the situation right - there is no need for PEB to aggressively talk their prospects up as the company now has plenty of cash to see them through the next 12 months very comfortably.

Much better now to play the underpromise and overdeliver game - that’s what I expect anyway.

Could mean a weak sp tomorrow however!

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    I am trying to remember whether you have to put in your CSN number to gain entry. I think so long as you don’t want to vote that anyone can attend the virtual meeting. From memory you only need your CSN number to vote on the resolutions
    No, not necessary for entry to the Blis Meeting
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

AWOL

Without getting into the Trump/No Trump arguments on my part, this article seems to cover recent CMS online developments in which PEB is involved.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/5556733002/

Quite a bit trying to be sold for 78c! They doubtful of good news?

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    Quite a bit trying to be sold for 78c! They doubtful of good news?
    Or institutions trying to flush out weak hands prior to this afternoon.