sharetrader
Page 23 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733731235231023 ... LastLast
    Guru

Hi Hancock,
    Im not making a value judgement on those potential sellers[in terms of being astute or clever]but there are two sides to every coin and there is a possibility that things got a bit carried away in the recent [speculative?]
    share price ascent[I think we were both surprised at the climb]
    If it does fall,it doesnt mean its a bad product or co.
    I believe it would be more an issue of falling back to its true value ATM[with no additional news]
    That small percentage that make the price volitile you speak of ,have brought the share price from 40 to 60 cents. Its certainly possible for the reverse to happen to back in the 50s.
    Even the most astute and long term supporters are not rushing to buy more at these levels.

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Hi Hancock,
    Im not making a value judgement on those potential sellers[in terms of being astute or clever]but there are two sides to every coin and there is a possibility that things got a bit carried away in the recent [speculative?]
    share price ascent[I think we were both surprised at the climb]
    If it does fall,it doesnt mean its a bad product or co.
    I believe it would be more an issue of falling back to its true value ATM[with no additional news]
    That small percentage that make the price volitile you speak of ,have brought the share price from 40 to 60 cents. Its certainly possible for the reverse to happen to back in the 50s.
    Even the most astute and long term supporters are not rushing to buy more at these levels.

What would be of concern is if some 'insiders' (and I do not mean insider trading but doctors, consultants, suppliers etc) were buying on the way up (because they knew something) but then, reverse sell because things have turned pear shaped.

I do not think that is the case.

.......no I dont think so either Balance. I believe what we have here is a very genuine company, run by intelligent people, PRODUCING something that the world could do with. PEB appears to be well managed and well supported (including a few "name" individuals)..........pretty much all the hard ground work has been done and we now wait for the product(s) to proove themselves in the real world. I have zero doubt their business model will also perform well because it must have been a simple maths test to proove it will be profitable.......there can't be too many variables to have to factor in? If competition enters this market also I don't think that will neccasarily be a bad thing either.......the more awareness out there of this technology means Bio Markers will then become the benchmark....the "norm". I expect this to happen at a good pace.........but yes fingers are still a little bit crossed for now. Really looking forward to the next few months with the opening of the USA clinic......shouldnt be far off now.
    Have a Gr8day.

Guru

Australia?

............."poke in the eye with a sharp stick"...LOL Chalkie!!
    Have a Gr8day.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    See posts 123 onwards.
    Sorry,..bit slow on the draw there..

http://www.pacificedge.co.nz/news/article/38

http://www.pacificedge.co.nz/news/article/39

A couple interesting new videos from the PEB website, especially the one on the potential of the military market.

Thanks for those links barney, I enjoyed both. Great to hear David Darling talk about the urologist in NJ who has been using the product for 6 months and is now writing a paper for presentation.

The market in the States alone is huge, DOD, Veterans Affairs, holders should be well pleased with the way PEB has taken deliberate and measured steps from day one, and continues to do so.

Makes one want to top up.

老外

Some good info in there.

The Pennsylvania lab is set up to make and process up to 260k CxBladder tests every year. Thats a whopping amount! I assume they have gauged the market and have planned for reaching capacity only in say 5 years...

So imagine they got to half that in two or three years, depending on the uptake and using Sparky's previous figures...

130,000 tests @ US $800 a pop... translates to revenue of USD $104 million. That's not bad. Now what's their profit margin?

And what if they operate at capacity? 208 million... @ Sparkys estimate of 50% profit... 104 million profit... just how long it would take to reach this though is anyones guess. And remember, at capacity, that only still represents around 30% of the market!

That's the hard numbers. What is really important though, obviously, is uptake by the industry. But, they have a product that should sell itself based on its results.

With what appears to be good management taking cautious but optimistic steps, I cannot see how they can fail. Right now, if I was a big healthcare provider and based on current SP prices and future potential, these guys are a great takeover oppourtunity. But lets keep that on the down-low because it they offered now the price might be $1.50, whereas in a couple of years, I am picking their SP to be in the $3-4 mark or more.

Great company. Great product. Great oppourtunity. Cheap shareprice.

I am obviously a holder because my opinion is that you would be silly not to be!