sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Seems to infer that shareholders are just waiting for the good things to happen.
    Aint that the truth!

Should've held rather than sell.. back at 25/27, Don't put in sell orders and forget about them.
    F this company's share price though, bought multiple times all the way down, hit's rock bottom and I'm down more than half of that I put in..
    Everyone jumps in now and makes bank.. What a joke. Kills me when I'm invested.. Kills me when I sell.. I'm still feeling the result of this ****ty ass stock.
    Considering how wildly is swings up and down I should've realized it made sense to hold since I'd gone through that much pain already.. but with basically zero news to improve things
    and people throwing around valuations of 3 cents I didn't think it made much sense to hold.. What a joke of a company though as far as managing their share price.

Important things to note in future.. You haven't lost the money until you sell. You haven't made any money until you sell.
    Always have a sell out price, typical seems to be 10% lower than your buy price.. Better to lose a bit than possibly lose even more.

When you've made good money pay particular attention to the price every day, selling out and making good money possibly missing out on any extra profit feels a damn sight better than holding while it drops off a cliff.

I wish I knew these things going in, I'd have three times the money I do now, instead I now half half of what I had. The opportunities were there and I missed them.
    I didn't have the mindset for riskier stocks and I've paid the price for it.
    Last edited by Ryrynz; 16-08-2018 at 11:43 AM.

Apologies to Balance for broadcasting some good news from PEB.
    We all know these are only little fish - but as my old boss used to say "Little fish are sweet".

Maybe a few more sprats will finally help to catch the mackerel.

https://www.anzsecurities.co.nz/Dire...spx?id=4800480

https://www.anzsecurities.co.nz/Dire...spx?id=4802071

Advanced Member

6 out of 20 DHBs now signed up. The remaining ones will - or should be - watching closely. Must be close to the tipping point here.

PS That is too many DHBs for a small country.

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    6 out of 20 DHBs now signed up. The remaining ones will - or should be - watching closely. Must be close to the tipping point here.

PS That is too many DHBs for a small country.
    There are times when geography and politics trump efficiency.

Am a lot more positive about this year's AGM. Finally looking more professionally driven and some good things await I am sure!

Guru

If one were not a long term holder one would have to think that PEB was just around the corner of hitting $100,000,000 in sales this year after reading this years David Darlings agm report !

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    If one were not a long term holder one would have to think that PEB was just around the corner of hitting $100,000,000 in sales this year after reading this years David Darlings agm report !
    A few more believers climbing on board today, hmmmmm !

Guru

ODT's article about the meeting - its all about cash!

https://www.odt.co.nz/business/cash-hard-edged-question

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    ODT's article about the meeting - its all about cash!

https://www.odt.co.nz/business/cash-hard-edged-question
    Whats with this technical accounting term "back pay". Isnt it a debtor receivable?