sharetrader

The PEB story of waiting long to get approved. still applies to the next competitor, all about how long will it take the next competitor to get to the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    The competitor will have to go through all the same hoops that cxBladder has.

There is a pretty high bar to get over with Sensitivity and Specificity set by cxBladder.

A short term and original goal was to get 10% of the patients in the various triage/monitor/detect modes

That raises the question what are the medical fraternity going to use for the other 90%
    If 10% are engaged there will be huge pressure to have 100% access in short order. In NZ I am sure there will be some restrictive criteria imposed to prevent budget blowouts as it is not a cheap test.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Doc View Post
    In NZ I am sure there will be some restrictive criteria imposed to prevent budget blowouts as it is not a cheap test.
    My urologist once told me that a cystoscopy was cheaper. The Registrar rolled his eyes. Has anyone costed cystoscopies for the DHBs?

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    My urologist once told me that a cystoscopy was cheaper. The Registrar rolled his eyes. Has anyone costed cystoscopies for the DHBs?
    A google search lead me to this https://www.wdhb.org.nz/assets/Patie...price-list.pdf

Page 3 and 4 about $635 in 2015-2016. I’m not sure whether “ineligible patient” impacts that price, I’m assuming it means they pay the full price. So add six years at let’s say 3% increase year on year, I’m guessing about $760 now.

I can’t recall the price of the cx tests in NZ, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen a figure somewhere but cannot find it now. But even if you compare it to the price in US, in my eyes the cystoscopy is not meaningfully cheaper.

Guessing at the NZ price based on the half year results, 19% of TLT and 7% of operating revenue. I’m guessing about $180 a cx test. So a lot cheaper than a cystoscopy if these numbers are anywhere close to correct.

Junior MemberJoin DateJul 2020LocationNelson NZPosts8

CxBladder test kits available on line in NZ at $368

Some larger volume bids in afternoon trade. Was there some update this afternoon we missed? Multiple $100,000 -$150,000 bids @ 1.27. Or is it just that the previous large volume seller has cleared out the way and SP now able to push back into 1.3's/1.4's as per previous posts in thread. Volume definitely increased in this afternoons trading as though somethings stirring. Positive sign of upward direction movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtrade View Post
    Some larger volume bids in afternoon trade. Was there some update this afternoon we missed? Multiple $100,000 -$150,000 bids @ 1.27. Or is it just that the previous large volume seller has cleared out the way and SP now able to push back into 1.3's/1.4's as per previous posts in thread. Volume definitely increased in this afternoons trading as though somethings stirring. Positive sign of upward direction movement.
    Definite buying action off market on opening. Somebody knows something positive. Or rally off dip recovery uptrend - back up above 1.35 CR next
    Last edited by Maxtrade; 08-12-2021 at 10:10 AM.

Likely this email we received this morning

Cxbladder on the Podium at the 23rd Annual Meeting of the Society for Urologic Oncology in the US

Dear Investor,

Late last week, at the 23rd Annual Meeting of the Society of Urologic Oncology (SUO) in Orlando USA, urologists at UCSF presented their findings on the use of Cxbladder Monitor (CxbM) in a real-world setting for managing patients during COVID-19.

The SUO Annual Meeting is attended by urologists from around the world and these findings reinforced Cxbladder Monitor’s value, noting that “CxbM was feasible and safe for patients on surveillance for non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC) and decreased frequency of cystoscopy“ …and “CxbM may be used to further risk stratify patients to deintensify surveillance for NMIBC during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.”

Of importance, based on Cxbladder Monitor test results, urologists were able to accurately determine whether further investigation, including an invasive cystoscopy procedure was required.

67% of patients had a low probability Cxbladder Monitor score and had their surveillance cystoscopy deferred to their next visit at either 3, 6 or 9 months, with no notable detections of NMIBC in this group at their subsequent visit.
    One third of patients tested positive to Cxbladder Monitor and 82% of these patients were scheduled for immediate cystoscopy, with 50% of those patients requiring a biopsy and further workup.
    The findings provide strong validation for Cxbladder’s use when cancer patients might either be unable to come to a clinic in a risky pandemic setting, or when they live in a rural location or an area distanced from a clinic. This real-world clinical evidence highlights the positive outcomes for both the clinic and patient alike, providing further support for guidelines inclusion.

Some positive news Lemon, it all contributes to increasing uptake :-) Here's the link if anyone wants the article itself https://www.docwirenews.com/gu-oncology-now/gu-conferences/suo-2021/cxbladder-monitor-testing-to-inform-the-need-for-surveillance-cystoscopy/

Quote Originally Posted by 850man View Post
    Some positive news Lemon, it all contributes to increasing uptake :-) Here's the link if anyone wants the article itself https://www.docwirenews.com/gu-oncology-now/gu-conferences/suo-2021/cxbladder-monitor-testing-to-inform-the-need-for-surveillance-cystoscopy/
    More great news for PEB. Happy to have topped up sub 1.25. As per previous posts, but actioned even faster than we thought, but back up strong bids 1.35+, and likely heading back into the 1.4's strong indication of forward momentum rally. Positive news will push it back up to recent highs sooner than we had thought now that the recent volume seller is well out the way. Onwards and upwards PEB.

(Foolish sell orders sitting at 1.33 on close, shooting yourselves in the foot not capitalising on higher returns. Will be gobbled up on end of day close)
    Last edited by Maxtrade; 08-12-2021 at 05:00 PM.