sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    On the record - I have made good money on PEB but fortunately woke up to their nonsense and have warned others (who care to read and listen objectively).

And those who heeded my thoughts have saved themselves a lot of grief and some have written to me to thank me.

And yes, I would welcome the opportunity to challenge DD and PEB in court over some of their assertions and behaviour.

Starting with 'several tens of thousands of tests' with no attempts by the company, directors or management to correct and reverse that very public pronouncement.

BRING IT ON!

SO, INSTEAD OF TRYING TO BE THE VICTIM AND POSING AS THE WHITE KNIGHT, PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND TAKE THEM TO THE CORPORATE COURT!

Very easy to throw anonymous grenades from behind the tree Balance and also very easy to be the corporate know all - AFTER THE FACT - but it is a lot harder to make the real business decisions BEFORE THE FACT.

I'll put you to the test....I am sitting here with $50k looking to buy PEB shares but I don't want to lose any money. Can you please advise me when I should do that purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    SO, INSTEAD OF TRYING TO BE THE VICTIM AND POSING AS THE WHITE KNIGHT, PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND TAKE THEM TO THE CORPORATE COURT!

Very easy to throw anonymous grenades from behind the tree Balance and also very easy to be the corporate know all - AFTER THE FACT - but it is a lot harder to make the real business decisions BEFORE THE FACT.

I'll put you to the test....I am sitting here with $50k looking to buy PEB shares but I don't want to lose any money. Can you please advise me when I should do that purchase?
    Without doubt one of the dumbest posts ever on ST.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    On the record - I have made good money on PEB but fortunately woke up to their nonsense and have warned others (who care to read and listen objectively).

And those who heeded my thoughts have saved themselves a lot of grief and some have written to me to thank me.

And yes, I would welcome the opportunity to challenge DD and PEB in court over some of their assertions and behaviour.

Starting with 'several tens of thousands of tests' with no attempts by the company, directors or management to correct and reverse that very public pronouncement.

BRING IT ON!
    Did you get a thank you note from New Guy after his massive loss from heeding your thoughts?
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 18-03-2019 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    They rang David up last week and told him ‘share price collapsing Dave, time for another announcement, make something up as long as it exciting and contains big numbers’

And David obliged

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/332091

Disclosure: In case some think this is how things work the story is just pure speculation on my part.
    Some of DD's utterances in the past which contributed to the sp spiking and boiling hot :

"Cancer diagnostics company Pacific Edge [NZX: PEB] is probably being closely watched by bigger US medical companies waiting for a ripe opportunity to acquire, its chief executive David Darling believes." NBR 2014

"Most new therapeutic developments by companies today require companion diagnostics so that’s a huge opportunity for the company, and so it may require only a limited amount of work by us in conjunction with a partner to bring about quite a significant commercial windfall” Radio NZ Interview with DD on Melanoma test commercialization 2014

And what has happened? ZERO.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Did you get a thank you note from New Guy after his massive loss from heeding your thoughts?
    The one message I received from New Guy was not complimentary (I am so hurt and so surprised!) way back in August 2015 when PEB's sp was over 75c.

Not sure when New Guy exited his investment, ST and deleted ALL of his postings!
    Last edited by Balance; 18-03-2019 at 04:20 PM.

Balance me old mate ......was always good selling over $1.50 wasn’t it

I don’t regret giving them tens of thousands in cold hard cash once ....that raise announced the day before the share price almost doubled. My cash no doubt towards more test tubes ....or was it for David’s salary.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Without doubt one of the dumbest posts ever on ST.
    ...."deliberately dumb" Schrodinger. It actually has a little more depth to it than what you may realise. In any event, I stand by it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    ...."deliberately dumb" Schrodinger. It actually has a little more depth to it than what you may realise. In any event, I stand by it!!
    PEB's spend would be acceptable if the sales matched. Its looking like a Wynyard.

https://www.odt.co.nz/business/pacif...enty-questions

2017 :

"Health provider Kaiser Permanente alone had 400 urologists and Pacific Edge was ''nearing the end of negotiations'' on a commercial agreement. Mr Darling emphasised that when Kaiser adopted a new technology it was watched ''very closely'' by the rest of the US healthcare industry."

Two years later in 2019 :

Guess it means that since Kaiser did not decide to sign up that the rest of the US healthcare industry has duely taken note as well?

2020 :

One gets the feeling that PEB is now going through the motions of its death-throes?
    Last edited by Balance; 20-03-2019 at 10:38 AM.

https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...-Snakk/page296

Salutary lesson on what happens when investors and posters fall in love with a stock and cannot see the flaws for the blurred vision!

Then, it's all over