sharetrader

"Thank you for your email.

We are currently working on our Investor Update and aim to have this out to shareholders next week.

Kind regards,

Pacific Edge Limited"

Thanks for finding that out Alpha! 👍🏼
    Last edited by Tum Tumz; 02-10-2020 at 07:12 PM.

My sense is that there's no update of significance - not hard to issue a newsletter with an/some exciting updates; neutral/no news is harder to put words to. Love to be proven wrong when I read their upcoming newsletter

Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    My sense is that there's no update of significance - not hard to issue a newsletter with an/some exciting updates; neutral/no news is harder to put words to. Love to be proven wrong when I read their upcoming newsletter
    Agree. The publication schedule was issued ages ago. There's no way they would know at that point that they would have a dramatic announcement available to include. The newsletter will just be a reiteration of what has occurred over recent months with perhaps progress reports on a few non- price sensitive matters.

The next positive market announcement is what holders are waiting for to get the SP into action again.
    Last edited by pierre; 02-10-2020 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Agree. The publication schedule was issued ages ago. There's no way they would know at that point that they would have a dramatic announcement available to include. The newslettet will just be a reiteration of what has occurred over recent months with perhaps progress reports on a few non- price sensitive matters.

The next positive market announcement is what holders are waiting for to get the SP into action again.
    And in the meantime , what for the price to drift below 60c

My prediction (which has proven to be uncannily correct on many occasions) is that until the newsletter is issued or a market announcement is made, the SP is highly likely to either go up, or down or, remain the same.

My prediction (which has proven to be uncannily correct on many occasions) is that until the newsletter is issued or a market announcement is made, the SP is highly likely to either go up, or down or, remain the same.
    Lol. I do concur.

Also, I think there's a lot of impatient speculators on this stock who will cashout with not much progress highlighted.

I wonder what ANZ knows that the market does not! Not sure how these big institutions time their buying but I think the second round of buying on market so close after initial investment kind of reveals some inside knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by jimdog31 View Post
    Lol. I do concur.

Also, I think there's a lot of impatient speculators on this stock who will cashout with not much progress highlighted.
    "The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient" - Warren Buffet.
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

AWOL

You left one out.
    Or disappear entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    You left one out.
    Or disappear entirely.
    With ANZ being a major holder in Sept at 0.65 ish, I’m fairly happy tagging along. They’ll be in it for the long term.