sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    You might want to have a look at MPG... 28.4% - thats over 1 in 4 people (not just 1 angry insto) who voted no to Sir John Goulter being elected as a Director of Metro Performance Glass...
    (and he's a Sir)

And unlike PEB, 61.2% of the issued capital voted (PEB not even half, 44.1%, voted)... that's what you call dissatisfaction I reckon.

Makes Williams and old DD look like a star in contrast don't you think?
    Getting desperate with your rosι tinted glasses on and clouding your judgement.

There was a concerted public effort to depose Sir John .....bit different eh

No matter how you look at one or two big shareholders voted against Darling and Williams - wonder who they were. Not a protest vote ......sign of dissatisfaction I say
    Last edited by winner69; 25-08-2017 at 11:52 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

t_j - whatever you and I think I betcha David is gutted that so many voted NO

Page 22 shows MDxHealth intent on Kaiser. Hopefully the Cxbladder suite completely out guns the one MDx Assure product.

http://mdxhealth.com/sites/default/f...ealth81917.pdf

more info re mid central

https://www.nzdoctor.co.nz/news/2017...ific-edge.aspx
    Last edited by Carpenterjoe; 25-08-2017 at 07:01 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    t_j - whatever you and I think I betcha David is gutted that so many voted NO
    I hope he is - and he views it as a wake up call - he is still a star compared to Sir John.

Not sure if you are aware but about the same number of votes were cast against all the directors up for re-election last year as well - so probably the same fed up insto - maybe DD shouldn't feel so bad after all.

Fundies to David "time for another announcement. Just make it really positive, even if you need to regurgitate old news just make it positive and make sure it sounds exciting"

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Fundies to David "time for another announcement. Just make it really positive, even if you need to regurgitate old news just make it positive and make sure it sounds exciting"
    PEB
    Is it in a death spiral?
    Is it a take over target?
    Will it rise, phoenix like, and be a $5.00 share by 2020?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    PEB
    Is it in a death spiral?
    Is it a take over target?
    Will it rise, phoenix like, and be a $5.00 share by 2020?
    Well.....please dont keep us waiting!! please tell us the answer!! please.......

Tick tick tick .... $4.1m or 3 months left in the bank to carry PEB to its transformative future.

Share price weakening so can you hear the begging bowl going around the institutions as it must be capital raising time, folks.

Question is - at what price? The underwriters must be pondering a 1 for 2 at 20c?

https://www.odt.co.nz/business/sales...ed-record-loss

It's September 2017.

Cash burn at $1.75m a month = $10.5m gone by now of the $14.6m left in the kitty at 31 March 2017.

Amazing this company still has a market cap of $180m!
    Last edited by Balance; 25-09-2017 at 11:10 AM.

On my rounds and just a little behind..

Just flicking through the CEO slides and notice on slide 13 that PEB still don't have LCD (local coverage decision) for CxBladder from USA regulators. It is this that will be holding up Kaiser, not the study results or anything else. If the test doesn't qualify for reimbursement, Kaiser won't cover it. Has Darling been grilled about that? as it something that PEB CAN and SHOULD control.

Quote Originally Posted by drcjp View Post
    Just flicking through the CEO slides and notice on slide 13 that PEB still don't have LCD (local coverage decision) for CxBladder from USA regulators. It is this that will be holding up Kaiser, not the study results or anything else. If the test doesn't qualify for reimbursement, Kaiser won't cover it. Has Darling been grilled about that? as it something that PEB CAN and SHOULD control.
    Ever try extracting a tooth from a weasel?