sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Thanks, etrader - glad some took heed!

There were enough red flags raised on PEB, its board and management in the last 4 years to line up half of Auckland's Queen St - failure to reach milestones, misleading statements, capital raising one after another, misleading accounting of sales and receivables, inadequate disclosures etc etc etc.

Critical question now is - where does PEB go from here because the clock is ticking louder and louder on the cash running lower and lower, month by month.

Here's FNZC view (bear in mind that FNZC is a shareholder) :

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU181...cific-edge.htm

Much will now depend now on whether or not PEB can get one of its 'transformative' customers like Kaiser across the line before it needs to raise the cash (no maybe, PEB has to).

If PEB does, I think the sp will spike above 50c and the company will get its funding - most probably from North American sources like Manchester (as suggested in article).

If not, tick tick tick .........
    It's not out of the question that a few more capital raises (atleast 1) will be on the horizon. I think there was fair argument that the price could have got to the $3.25 - $3.75 range if Kaiser was implemented perfectly, though the reality is it might now be $3.00 or so at the $100m+ stage. Perhaps other markets, based upon success in the US, will lift the price more. China, Spain etc.

The reality is likely to be some way along between the views of Balance and people like myself. It is a long haul hold still with risks, so I would discourage people from putting all their eggs in one basket, as common sense would suggest.

AWOL

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news...collaboration_

Its four years old but may join some dots for those unaware of the Johns Hopkins/ Kaiser collaboration.

Bit of extra clinical validity to go with it.

https://canjurol.com/pdfs/abstracts/...acts_Oct18.pdf

Item MP1-13
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 19-10-2018 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by When the bass drops View Post
    Very good news. I think the share price will drop towards 30cents again soon, but its good to see PE ticking off some of those intermediary milestones.

A capital raise isn't out of the question soon but looking at the overall picture, nothing has regressed except for the timeframes.

Awaiting more news in due course.
    Well, certainly did not stay above 40c for too long (as usual).

The sp action gives one the feeling that PEB is behind the scenes trying to raise more $$$$ with the latest batch of 'good' news.

So what are the institutions in PEB to do? Pay up or see their $50m invested in PEB gone down the drain? Easy question to answer!

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news...collaboration_

Its four years old but may join some dots for those unaware of the Johns Hopkins/ Kaiser collaboration.

Bit of extra clinical validity to go with it.

https://canjurol.com/pdfs/abstracts/...acts_Oct18.pdf

Item MP1-13
    And what does this tell us then about the long winded 'negotiations' with Kaiser?

Says to me that it is going nowhere - otherwise, it would not need to undergo yet another user program at Johns Hopkins!

Advanced Member

I have to say though that the latest flood of news even had me tempted to get back into PEB. But at this stage I'll just see what their next CR is priced at and decide whether I have some gambling money.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    I have to say though that the latest flood of news even had me tempted to get back into PEB. But at this stage I'll just see what their next CR is priced at and decide whether I have some gambling money.
    Yup - inevitable CR. It is a question now of price and how much they can extract out of the institutions who are sucking on the lemon.

If one assumes everything goes okay with the reimbursement, the earliest they will get a few $$$ out of the reversed receivables will be sometime in 2Q 2019. By then, the cash they hold would have well and truly gone to zero by then.

Guru

Technology Investment Network Top 200 Rankings - PEB slide on in their in 195.

https://www.odt.co.nz/business/otago...astest-growing

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Technology Investment Network Top 200 Rankings - PEB slide on in their in 195.

https://www.odt.co.nz/business/otago...astest-growing
    Surprised they are still in there as their revenues were adjusted backwards to show growth! Fictitious sales in past years to show fantastic growth, then reversal of fictitious past sales to show sales growth in 2017/18!

What a sham!

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    And what does this tell us then about the long winded 'negotiations' with Kaiser?

Says to me that it is going nowhere - otherwise, it would not need to undergo yet another user program at Johns Hopkins!
    With a Kaiser/ Johns Hopkins collaboration on Cxbladder, specifically, if it exists, would it not be most likely that any shared data or information was sufficiently positive for Johns Hopkins to initiate their own appraisal of Monitor and how it can be utilised in their system?
    Data came from somewhere for JH to take this step as it is a direct line into Monitor which has the potential to save the largest amounts.
    Being non profit organisations both of these will be looking to cut costs where possible.

I cant see Kaiser at this point telling Pacific Edge to shove off.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    With a Kaiser/ Johns Hopkins collaboration on Cxbladder, specifically, if it exists, would it not be most likely that any shared data or information was sufficiently positive for Johns Hopkins to initiate their own appraisal of Monitor and how it can be utilised in their system?
    Data came from somewhere for JH to take this step as it is a direct line into Monitor which has the potential to save the largest amounts.
    Being non profit organisations both of these will be looking to cut costs where possible.

I cant see Kaiser at this point telling Pacific Edge to shove off.
    Read between the lines - where is the Kaiser deal after 2 years now of negotiations (we only ever hear from PEB and how the deal is just around the corner - must be a long long long long corner!) and why does Johns Hopkins need to do a separate user program if Kaiser's stack up?

Remember - we are writing about PEB here! The company which promised everything (excitement, transformation, millions of customers and billions of revenue potential) but has delivered?
    Last edited by Balance; 25-10-2018 at 12:40 PM.