sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    and thats why the price is down 6.8% to 68c already on strong volume, because they all are thinking of that 85c
    And today they are starting to pay up because they are thinking of $1.00?
    Last edited by Balance; 27-11-2020 at 11:11 AM.

Large off market transactions today, think any significance?
    Last edited by calledone; 27-11-2020 at 12:02 PM.

Another 500K of shares has just gone through.

Quote Originally Posted by LEMON View Post
    Straight to the point, no ifs or buts, no rights or wrongs. Just some solid straight forward easy to understand advice, no shaming, no ego. No, I have so you should also, I don't have so you shouldn't.

Appreciate this post. Thank you!

I will also be holding for many years and look to ride the roller coaster.

Your point is very concrete, we all take responsibility for our research and actions and hold tight if you believe in the company.
    Thank you.

And under "Others" there will also be those whose goals have changed. Probably hung onto PEB hoping the results would increase the share value and when it didn't, time to move on.
    Like buy a house or top up the bank account that took a hit from Covid or...

I seem to recall selling a number of Ryman shares a decade back in order to keep the flexible part of the mortgage from blowing out.

AWOL

Finding out some interesting bits about Kaiser

1 The doctors are all salaried therefore the need to make money by doing expensive cystoscopies is negated.
    2. They have 700 medical centers which people under monitoring will be avoiding going to where possible under the current and continuing Covid upheaval.
    3. Telehealth seems to have taken hold (95%) to reduce patient exposure at the medical centres
    4. Cystoscopies are incompatible with telehealth unless the latest Iphone comes with a camera to stick up your whizzer.
    5. If cystoscopies cannot be performed then what use are their guidelines.
    6. Enter Stage left, CxBladder Monitor

The investor conference call post the interim announcement makes for some interesting listening, although the audio cuts out a few times.

-Record revenue for October and November

- KP integrating cxbladder into their internal systems which could take seven months but in the mean time tests will be billed manually. PEB " very bullish regarding KP"

-Canterbury DHB to release findings( around 18 December from memory ) of a study regarding patients who have had negative test results. DD made mention that the study results were very favourable..

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Finding out some interesting bits about Kaiser

1 The doctors are all salaried therefore the need to make money by doing expensive cystoscopies is negated.
    2. They have 700 medical centers which people under monitoring will be avoiding going to where possible under the current and continuing Covid upheaval.
    3. Telehealth seems to have taken hold (95%) to reduce patient exposure at the medical centres
    4. Cystoscopies are incompatible with telehealth unless the latest Iphone comes with a camera to stick up your whizzer.
    5. If cystoscopies cannot be performed then what use are their guidelines.
    6. Enter Stage left, CxBladder Monitor
    Thanks for that post Miner. All very good points. I particularly like the first one.

I am guessing with anything New, it takes the wider medical community time to adopt and also to move away from using existing Cystoscopy for all tests.

It's only a matter of time

Outside thinking.

Barney & Miner thanks for your posts. Very helpful..... keep up the good work. Onwards and upwards.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by ba9 View Post
    I am guessing with anything New, it takes the wider medical community time to adopt and also to move away from using existing Cystoscopy for all tests.

It's only a matter of time
    Might be quite wrong on all this but it seems that under the current circumstances in the US, cxBladder offers a viable alternative when medical facilities are under pressure and are regarded with some hesitancy on the part of patients.
    Lockdowns and stay at home orders add further reasons for patients to maintain their monitoring via this method.
    Once established I get the impression that patients and doctors will continue to use cxBladder Monitor through the PIHSS system providing the required information on patient status.

A Positive cxbladder test indicating further investigation by cystoscopy and possible operation being required immediately.

A Negative test indicating the non presence of bladder cancer in the sample provided resulting in another monitor test in 3 or 4 months time
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 29-11-2020 at 09:08 AM.