AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Fat lady is in front of the microphone.
    Her name is Prudence.

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Balance did you put in a bid @ 1c?
    Nop - this was Crackity.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Her name is Prudence.
    She follows Excitement, Trans-formative and Last Capital Raise behind the microphone?

And 'Several Tens of Thousands' before Excitement?
    Last edited by Balance; 13-10-2017 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Why buy @ 32c when you can get them at sub 20c?
    Equally valid question for existing holders is 'why not sell now with the underwriter's price support and get as much as you want back at 32c or below?'

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Her name is Prudence.
    And what a beautiful name that is belonging to yours truely This little bear is not fat and it cant sing but it did get out of this mut before much money was lost so there is hope afterall

Guru

"could be a last-chance opportunity for the bladder cancer diagnostics company because it has already raised $111.6m of equity, has had total commercial revenue of only $16.0m since inception in 2001 and losses of $94.5m over this 15-year period."

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/personal-f...ectid=11932876

wow total revenue of $16m since inception. That is astounding.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    "could be a last-chance opportunity for the bladder cancer diagnostics company because it has already raised $111.6m of equity, has had total commercial revenue of only $16.0m since inception in 2001 and losses of $94.5m over this 15-year period."

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/personal-f...ectid=11932876

wow total revenue of $16m since inception. That is astounding.
    Gaynor is not making one very critical pertinent point re the capital raisings imo - which is that DD has made all kinds of incorrect, misleading and plain mistruths to get hold of the money to keep PEB going.

https://www.nbr.co.nz/article/pacifi...ement-b-199506

No other way to explain this BS statement from him in Feb 2017 :

"While the company has sufficient cash of $9m to meet its immediate growth requirements, the new investments provides additional support for Pacific Edge to drive its commercial growth."

When did cash required to keep the company alive = growth?

Some seriously big fat stupid institutions out there who funded that 'commercial' growth?

Actionable I believe if someone has relied upon that statement and foolishly invested in PEB at that time.

http://www.targetedonc.com/news/new-...c-surveillance

Time marches on - yet new tests developed by others as PEB burns through its cash (and yet, more capital raisings) with a cost structure which includes over $7.5m of salaries to the top 35 employees last YE.

Hats off to DD for his ability to 'mine' the 4 institutions (Devon, Salt, FNZC and Harbour) who now own over 50%. Johnny come latelys pick at the bones?

Add on Tindall, Masfen and a few other original shareholders (who to their credit obtained their shares at well under 30c) and over 65% of the shares are owned by them.
    Last edited by Balance; 16-10-2017 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    http://www.targetedonc.com/news/new-...c-surveillance

Time marches on - yet new tests developed by others as PEB burns through its cash (and yet, more capital raisings) with a cost structure which includes over $7.5m of salaries to the top 35 employees last YE.

Hats off to DD for his ability to 'mine' the 4 institutions (Devon, Salt, FNZC and Harbour) who now own over 50%. Johnny come latelys pick at the bones?

Add on Tindall, Masfen and a few other original shareholders (who to their credit obtained their shares at well under 30c) and over 65% of the shares are owned by them.
    This new test you raise, Xpert Monitor, boasts an overall sensitivity of 0.84 and NPV 0.93 from a study of 140.

By comparison, PEB's CxBladder Monitor from 1016 sample study produced 0.91 sensitivity and 0.96 NPV

Which do you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    This new test you raise, Xpert Monitor, boasts an overall sensitivity of 0.84 and NPV 0.93 from a study of 140.

By comparison, PEB's CxBladder Monitor from 1016 sample study produced 0.91 sensitivity and 0.96 NPV

Which do you recommend?
    CxBladder has the edge and we continue to wait patiently for the likes of Kaiser to agree buy a lot of tests. I wasn't pleased by this recent $21m but expected that it may happen. Originally the many significant insto's would have agreed, by legal contract, to continue to hold their stock until company success, and to not crash it. It does appear one major player may have sold out as shown by the selling pressure on the price and the size of a few trades - yes, it is reasonable to assume there are frustrated insto's who want to move on.

I think it is fair to say PEB are being held up, and they want to get going. I think the recent raise was more driven around ensuring the going concern of PEB, particularly from an audit perspective. That is why I intimated the reasons behind this latest raise were not exactly the same as per previous raises. Whether they needed that full $21m is debateable (in my view), but that's just how the mathematics panned out.

One theory could be that it is a specific timeframe delay, in that there are utterances about a time Kaiser may be coming aboard and that the amount to raise is going to take them to that point. i.e. $21m.

Disclosure: I have upped my holding recently at the 34c mark.