sharetrader
    AWOL

What makes you think that Lotto is so transparent?

There is no idea of what the outcome will be for your ticket and disappointment usually follows twice a week for those involved whereas PEB at least only disappoints twice a year and at least has some indication for the future.

I see a massive change of tune around here on any one of three things.

CMS
    In the last stages of LCD determination

Kaiser
    To publish in a prestigious journal the results of its trials and possibly what steps they will take.

Johns Hopkins
    To complete its Commercial assessment of CxBladder and advise accordingly.

Meanwhile we are at the mercy of these organisations and their "ball of tar" processes.

Blaming an enthusiastic DD et al for something beyond their control is an ill-considered approach, IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post

There is no idea of what the outcome will be for your ticket and disappointment usually follows twice a week for those involved whereas PEB at least only disappoints twice a year and at least has some indication for the future.
    Not true. You know exactly what your odds are of winning Lotto, and you can calculate your expected loss using probability theory. If you've done the maths, you should expect to lose overall, and if you actually win, it's a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Did nothing for the directors at Wynyard, so it might be money lost as well. It is best not to throw good money after bad money
    Then in that case why keep crusading on a dead horse....on some sort of personal odyssey. Even knights have to stop and take a breath or two sometimes...

Quote Originally Posted by Cricketfan View Post
    Not true. You know exactly what your odds are of winning Lotto, and you can calculate your expected loss using probability theory. If you've done the maths, you should expect to lose overall, and if you actually win, it's a bonus.
    Plus, the lotto pool keeps jack potting until such time as the pool is paid out - there will always be winners.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Then in that case why keep crusading on a dead horse....on some sort of personal odyssey. Even knights have to stop and take a breath or two sometimes...
    I guess Balance just wants to make you aware that the track record of this company needing investor funds. Now if this company was a growth company you could understand the need for money.... But is PEB a growth company? How much money have they needed so far, for the turnover they are generating? If they make a profit when will that be? I was once in your shoes until I saw the light and sold my shares in PEB, at a higher price than it is at now, but at a loss. I thank balances input into making me see clearly

I see a massive change of tune around here on any one of three things.

CMS
    In the last stages of LCD determination

Kaiser
    To publish in a prestigious journal the results of its trials and possibly what steps they will take.

Johns Hopkins
    To complete its Commercial assessment of CxBladder and advise accordingly.

Meanwhile we are at the mercy of these organisations and their "ball of tar" processes.

Blaming an enthusiastic DD et al for something beyond their control is an ill-considered approach, IMHO
    Enthusiastic? Bumbling incompetent clown more like!

Beyond their control? Spending tens of millions of dollars year after year with the wrong commercialization strategy is entirely within their control.

One thing I will agree with you however (based upon feedback from my biomed contact in Florida) - PEB will get the LCD inclusion but in my contact's exact words - 'don't expect them to do it in a hurry. You cannot rush them. They will take their own sweet time.'

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I guess Balance just wants to make you aware that the track record of this company needing investor funds. Now if this company was a growth company you could understand the need for money.... But is PEB a growth company? How much money have they needed so far, for the turnover they are generating? If they make a profit when will that be? I was once in your shoes until I saw the light and sold my shares in PEB, at a higher price than it is at now, but at a loss. I thank balances input into making me see clearly
    Never fall in love with a stock - it clouds one’s judgement.

Also, never get so negative on a stock that it also clouds one’s judgement.

You have done what most prudent investors have done - review the track record of a company (in this case, PEB) and cut your losses before the losses become even bigger.

Now, keep an eye on things - there are trigger points you need to set and be ready to be objective.

AWOL

Amazing.
    Am I detect ing a change of heart and a shifting of the balance so to speak.
    Crikey, I actually got him to agree to something.

Open that Champers up, Mum

Amazing.
    Am I detect ing a change of heart and a shifting of the balance so to speak.
    Crikey, I actually got him to agree to something.

Open that Champers up, Mum
    I received feedback from my contact in Florida re LCD inclusion and I make my observation accordingly.

Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I received feedback from my contact in Florida re LCD inclusion and I make my observation accordingly.

Simple as that.
    Thank you for that simple and informative answer. I think that is good news.