sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I'm quite surprised the SP hasn't pushed higher heading into the release of the September Update. Presumably got to be in the next 5 working days. The later it is, the more chance of upbeat news IMHO. Hopefully they're crossing the t's on a significant development.
    The fact there will be an investor update in September was announced ages ago so if there is any special news in the newsletter, the timing of it will be purely coincidental.

I'm definitely with you in the hope there is another significant development to come - and soon - but not holding my breath waiting for it to be delivered by September 30. Stranger things have happened though, so fingers crossed.

Just catching up on this. Thank you for sharing the link from Business Desk.
    https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/p...-over-or-is-it

[ “We started to see the cash coming in August and that will continue to grow,” Pacific Edge chief executive Dave Darling said of the CMS contract. ]

Glad to see cash coming in

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    The fact there will be an investor update in September was announced ages ago so if there is any special news in the newsletter, the timing of it will be purely coincidental.

I'm definitely with you in the hope there is another significant development to come - and soon - but not holding my breath waiting for it to be delivered by September 30. Stranger things have happened though, so fingers crossed.
    Well we will know soon enough. I'm intrigued as to why they chose September this year. In 2019 they updated in December. I'm hoping they knew something would be settled in time for a September update.

I'm hoping they knew something would be settled in time for a September update.
    I wondered whether they've had something at play to bring ANZ in and it could be the good news we're all hoping to hear.

Few big sells yesterday, and don't think were looking to see any profit till mid 2021, guessing there will be something out today or tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by James564 View Post
    Few big sells yesterday, and don't think were looking to see any profit till mid 2021, guessing there will be something out today or tomorrow
    Announcements tomorrow.
    The share price has also not moved in awhile from .62 - .63

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by LEMON View Post
    Announcements tomorrow.
    The share price has also not moved in awhile from .62 - .63
    I don't think they specified a date...just September, so I guess it could be today.

I don't think they specified a date...just September, so I guess it could be today.
    They do have a date for Financial Half Year End though which is tomorrow so likely they'll both be that date.

https://www.pacificedgedx.com/investors/key-dates/
    Last edited by thegreatestben; 29-09-2020 at 11:37 AM.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestben View Post
    They do have a date for Financial Half Year End though which is tomorrow so likely they'll both be that date.

https://www.pacificedgedx.com/investors/key-dates/
    You wont see much of the Half Year results until late November usually.
    However if there is a massive change of some sort there would have to be an announcement to market.
    With Kaiser not starting up until November they wont have made any difference to this point.
    The only thing that could be of interest is the CMS back payments (if any).
    CMS payments are starting to flow through apparently but in what numbers remains a mystery so far.

AWOL

https://www.pacificedgedx.com/company/careers

If you want an internship with PEB you had better hurry, closes today