sharetrader

If we're now at the point that the tech is over the line. SWOT should be around their ability to execute on the opp.

Are the people/resources and business model (a vertically integrated diagnostics/lab setup) appropriate to achieve what they've always promised....?

Less well known about the US side, but this is the first time many of the NZ team are experiencing a company/business environment such as this one.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by kiwidollabill View Post
    If we're now at the point that the tech is over the line. SWOT should be around their ability to execute on the opp.

Are the people/resources and business model (a vertically integrated diagnostics/lab setup) appropriate to achieve what they've always promised....?

Less well known about the US side, but this is the first time many of the NZ team are experiencing a company/business environment such as this one.
    I think the CEO of Pedusa, Jackie Walker, will be quite aware of the needs once the tests start arriving in numbers at Hershey.
    She has had plenty of time for planning in the last few years.
    Im sure there will be contingency plans if there is a sudden upsurge.

Advanced Member

At what price should one start to accumulate, as the price is dropping slowly?

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I won't be popular for saying this, but accumulate once it has retraced to fill the GAP between 31 and 42

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    I won't be popular for saying this, but accumulate once it has retraced to fill the GAP between 31 and 42
    It is what it is.

All opinions are welcome.

Guru

Before the 5th Aug AGM, Im expecting a heads up on whatsup and where we are heading, should be very interesting meeting.

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Wait until its stopped dropping. You may not fluke the lowest price but you'll miss all those falling knives on the way down.

Outside thinking.

Not popular maybe..... but not silly.

That gap serves as a caution until better news comes along (or the 5 Aug AGM)

Some of other big stocks are also trading low, following the trend.

Advanced Member

As Balance mentioned, all opinions welcome