sharetrader

Dentie I think your summation of the frailties of the human condition that is so often projected by anonymous keyboard warriors has been very aptly presented to everyone here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuba View Post
    Dentie I think your summation of the frailties of the human condition that is so often projected by anonymous keyboard warriors has been very aptly presented to everyone here.
    So gutted ....

.... NOT!

Eat your hearts out, Tsuba, Dentie, mbj, BigBob etc etc (while nursing your PEB losses) - others are enjoying their 100%+ gains on other stocks :

https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...9-Serko/page76

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Congratulations to you too Silu. I was reflecting today that the way ATM is going, SKO will soon overtake it in my portfolio! Crikey who would have thought..... I guess it is called diversification.

And yes, very happy to have increased my holding before the recent news..... a rare success.

I have a very strong belief in SKO, they have a great team, great product, great international footprint and are making some great decisions. Once the cash raise is over I expect the SP will reach new highs.

I think it was Balance that first drew my attention to SKO so big thanks due there. GLH's!
    Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Thanks also from me too Balance

I think Balance's message on PEB is a good one to have in this thread, and of course he is doing good things elsewhere as well. I think nobody would have a problem at all apart from the fact that he has an extremely repetitive thing going on. I liken it to TJ's constant posts with references to ARV in small text. Once or twice is fine, but after the 100th post in a row like that I get irrationally annoyed every time I see it.
    I think Balance's content is in fact better than that, but that might be my own bias because I think his PEB warnings are legit. Its just that they currently do form the majority of the posts in this thread! Slow that down a little and I think everyone will be much more receptive to the (I think, important) message.
    And, as always, no personal attacks either. No need to harass other holders, the message stands strong enough on its own given all the past evidence from this company.

This really is a product I want to see succeed and its such a shame that it doesn't appear to be. I did hold PEB ages ago, and am glad I am no longer in there. I currently watch the company (and this thread) with morbid interest
    In saying that, I was expecting them to have declared a capital raising already and they haven't yet, so at least that is a positive surprise from the company haha

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Eat your hearts out, Tsuba, Dentie, mbj, BigBob etc etc (while nursing your PEB losses) - others are enjoying their 100%+ gains on other stocks :

https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...9-Serko/page76
    Your arrogance is breathtaking. Two quick points...

1. I could post some "Reputation Comments" on here that would wipe that smugness off your face - and belittle you in the process, but my integrity prevents it!!

2. Have you ever stopped to think that maybe the contribution to the humanity side of things is more important than "100%+ gains"? No, I didn't think so.

Just for the record, if I lost every last drop of value my PEB shares had to offer (incl. my CDY shares) - I wouldn't bat an eyelid. I never invest in equities unless I can afford to lose the lot.

But never mind, those eager purchasers of PEB's stock back in 2014 kicked some rather large financial goals of mine as I steadily fed them my stock (perhaps you may know some of them Balance?).

Gee, I hope you don't feel "insulted" again....

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Your arrogance is breathtaking. Two quick points...

1. I could post some "Reputation Comments" on here that would wipe that smugness off your face - and belittle you in the process, but my integrity prevents it!!

2. Have you ever stopped to think that maybe the contribution to the humanity side of things is more important than "100%+ gains"? No, I didn't think so.

Just for the record, if I lost every last drop of value my PEB shares had to offer (incl. my CDY shares) - I wouldn't bat an eyelid. I never invest in equities unless I can afford to lose the lot.

But never mind, those eager purchasers of PEB's stock back in 2014 kicked some rather large financial goals of mine as I steadily fed them my stock (perhaps you may know some of them Balance?).

Gee, I hope you don't feel "insulted" again....

1. Don't let your lack of integrity stop you posting a reputation comment - others will ignore it but I will read it for a good chuckle.

2. Putting hard earned money with a bunch of incompetent executives (who raise the money using misleading and deceitful information) and who enjoy very high salaries and benefits constitute ‘contribution to humanity’? Pull the other leg.

And I would like to humbly urge you not to insult all the real volunteers out there sacrificing their time and efforts to contribute to the betterment of humanity.

But I guess being a person of such high ideals, would you like some suggestions of who you should really be supporting out there to better humanity? I will be pleased to oblige*.

* And NO - it's not Derek Handley 'B' team much as I know, Dentie, that you are chomping at the bits to support him and his huge contributions to humanity.
    Last edited by Balance; 13-11-2019 at 10:31 PM.

https://www.odt.co.nz/news/dunedin/d...stance-queried

Rebuked, PEB has gone back to ground - as usual no follow-up because DD shot his mouth off without checking he and PEB had their act together.
    Last edited by Balance; 13-11-2019 at 10:29 PM.

I note the CEO has experience in dealing with ‘billions of dollars’

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...443/312022.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I note the CEO has experience in dealing with ‘billions of dollars’

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...443/312022.pdf
    Well, that's a handy skill for him to have in advance of the avalanche of funds heading in PEB's direction any day (some day) soon.

Meantime, even just a few more beans to count would be handy and save Balance the angst of worrying about the next CR - which he won't participate in anyway.

Well well well....

Dunedin is a small place....

That is not a company shift I would undertake, TracMap is actually doing quite well....