sharetrader
    Outside thinking.

Kate has gone to Scot technology...... greener pastures.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    And PEB is going to become an even smaller organisation soon.

https://www.nbr.co.nz/article/pacifi...-cfo-bd-165341

Spoke to a broker (previously enthusiastic supporter of PEB who thought Kate’s appointment was one of the turning points to invest heavily into PEB) - no guesses that as far as he is concerned that her resignation is the sounding of the death knell of PEB.

‘Guess she cannot bring herself to be involved in the current capital raising after the last 6 in 5 years.’
    What broker would that be then ?

Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    What broker would that be then ?
    You seriously think I am going to tell you?

AWOL

And PEB is going to become an even smaller organisation soon.

https://www.nbr.co.nz/article/pacifi...-cfo-bd-165341

Spoke to a broker (previously enthusiastic supporter of PEB who thought Kate’s appointment was one of the turning points to invest heavily into PEB) - no guesses that as far as he is concerned that her resignation is the sounding of the death knell of PEB.

‘Guess she cannot bring herself to be involved in the current capital raising after the last 6 in 5 years.’
    Outstanding logic
    If he was wrong before he probably is wrong again.
    Barney just wants to know who to avoid.

You seriously think I am going to tell you?
    No. I didn't think you would tell me.

I know I wouldn't take advice from anyone who advises people to invest heavily in a company based on the appointment of an accountant and then advises the opposite when that accountant leaves. Seems a little odd that a broker in NZ ( I presume ) is now telling people that the death knell is now sounding for PEB because a staff member has left.

Also seems a little odd that you speak with a lot of brokers and people in the medical world, some overseas, who have all these great facts and opinions about PEB that nobody else is aware of. All of them anonymous of course.

Not that I'm doubting you at all.

No. I didn't think you would tell me.

I know I wouldn't take advice from anyone who advises people to invest heavily in a company based on the appointment of an accountant and then advises the opposite when that accountant leaves. Seems a little odd that a broker in NZ ( I presume ) is now telling people that the death knell is now sounding for PEB because a staff member has left.

Also seems a little odd that you speak with a lot of brokers and people in the medical world, some overseas, who have all these great facts and opinions about PEB that nobody else is aware of. All of them anonymous of course.

Not that I'm doubting you at all.
    And guess who has been right on PEB?

Those who have not taken heed of steering clear or those who eagerly swallow whole the company’s ‘several tens of thousands of tests’?

No guesses needed on which were the brokers previously bullish on PEB - Forbar, Craigs & FNZC.
    Last edited by Balance; 20-09-2019 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Outstanding logic
    If he was wrong before he probably is wrong again.
    Barney just wants to know who to avoid.
    Simplistically, if she felt there is a future to PEB and her 770,000 options are going to be in the money soon, she would be soldering on.

Brokers and investors invest based upon their own perceptions of developments. In this case, simple logic says that Kate is bailing out just as PEB is desperately trying to find some more capital.

It's ok to have opinions. It's another thing entirely to make up a whole lot of nonsense and pass it off as quotes.

That's just sad.

It's ok to have opinions. It's another thing entirely to make up a whole lot of nonsense and pass it off as quotes.

That's just sad.
    Wow! Accusing a fellow poster of lying!

Sounds like that’s what you (and definitely PEB) are inclined to do all the time - reason why you suspect it of others?

I am very very comfortable with what I write - and proven to be deadly accurate about PEB now for years.

Barney - never too late to learn to sort out truths from misleading and deceitful misinformation, especially when a company wants your money.
    Last edited by Balance; 21-09-2019 at 12:15 PM.

AWOL

Simplistically, if she felt there is a future to PEB and her 770,000 options are going to be in the money soon, she would be soldering on.

Brokers and investors invest based upon their own perceptions of developments. In this case, simple logic says that Kate is bailing out just as PEB is desperately trying to find some more capital.
    You have absolutely no idea what Kates' reasons are for leaving and are merely attributing your thoughts onto her.

And as far as soldering on is concerned, things seem to be in a state of flux.