sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    This from the NZX ann, "Management is focused on completing agreements and building sales from the large institutional accounts and payers it is targeting, including Kaiser Permanente." So KP agreement is now not complete?
    I think management is actually on their knees every day praying for a miracle. If they're not - they certainly should be.

The only relief that comes from today's announcement is that Balance is not around to add his torment to that already evident to most of us.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Trouble with a company like PEB the future is only an announcement away, when that will happen is anyones call, imo it is too late to sell away atm so the real question that we all have to ask ourselves is " do I subscribe more money to this cash pit or do I wait for the "good news" announcements?
    Think about it and put the numbers together. If PEB generates the full $100 million turnover, what would the share price be?? I can tell you now no more than $1 per share, unless they would grow after that by 15-20%......... Now what is the chance of that happening anytime soon?

If you look at more cash issues you can also see more dilution in that $1 figure I gave you.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Trouble with a company like PEB the future is only an announcement away, when that will happen is anyones call, imo it is too late to sell away atm so the real question that we all have to ask ourselves is " do I subscribe more money to this cash pit or do I wait for the "good news" announcements?
    Why would you even bother waiting. Even if a good new announcement did turn up PEB management has a long track record of commercial incompetence. My money would be on them doing a Bill Shorten (turning a unlosable commercial gain into a loss)

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    I think management is actually on their knees every day praying for a miracle. If they're not - they certainly should be.

The only relief that comes from today's announcement is that Balance is not around to add his torment to that already evident to most of us.
    I believe where you are now is where I was about 3 months before I sold out. I had enough of the management carrot B.S. I was always invested thinking longterm, but longterm became long long longterm. I so wanted PEB to succeed, not just for me but NZ and shareholders.

I have witnessed your perseverance throughout the constant barrage of attacks about the company from Balance.
    At the end of the day he proved to be correct and although I did not like admitting defeat, I sold and saved my capital.

Of course I don't know how much you are invested in this company and it may still prove to be a winner in the future. I wish all holders the best, but brace for the worst.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Why would you even bother waiting. Even if a good new announcement did turn up PEB management has a long track record of commercial incompetence. My money would be on them doing a Bill Shorten (turning a unlosable commercial gain into a loss)
    mini. Bill Shorty , didn't ever have a unloseable election, it was all "margin of error " stuff and people didn't realise that.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    ATM was once about 5% of my portfolio, and now it is over half. PLX and BLT were once way underwater. On the other hand, SUM and HGH were once a lot bigger. There will be another cash raise. Probably soon.

But the product is capable of taking a huge chunk of a very big market. So for six hundred bucks (even if about to be further diluted), I'll stay in the game.
    Yeah I had 10k shares bought at $1.53. If I would have held on I would have needed a 700% return from current levels just to break even. Happy to buy back into PEB should they crack some of the goals they were promising for so long.

Guru

Jeepers, just scrolled through the preso, and you read the first few pages and you think 'holy f888, this looks great!'. "A Unique Global Position"

No financial forecast for 2020...…..

Guru

.18 ATL ( all time low ) atm , cripies they will have to discount the rights issue now in a big way to get it across the line now considering the last one was at .32 ( almost double the current price now ) as opposed to SKO which today hit its ATH ( all time high ) @ $3.57 !!!!

AWOL

1: Revenue excludes tests sold in the US for which cash payment has yet to be received, as well as tests completed for patients covered by the CMS. CMS tests account forapproximately 47% of annual US laboratory throughput and Pacific Edge will seek reimbursement for these when it is included in the CMS’s Local Coverage Determination (LCD). Asat 31 March 2019, Pacific Edge has completed and invoiced a total of 17,015 tests for CMS patients in the USA, for which we are yet to be reimbursed.

I make that nearly 20 million NZD.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    1: Revenue excludes tests sold in the US for which cash payment has yet to be received, as well as tests completed for patients covered by the CMS. CMS tests account forapproximately 47% of annual US laboratory throughput and Pacific Edge will seek reimbursement for these when it is included in the CMS’s Local Coverage Determination (LCD). Asat 31 March 2019, Pacific Edge has completed and invoiced a total of 17,015 tests for CMS patients in the USA, for which we are yet to be reimbursed.

I make that nearly 20 million NZD.
    Ill play the game...what are the due dates/debtor ages??