sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    Not much chance I would have missed those three as you have repeated them about a 1000 times...! Still not quite sure it's deliberately "misleading the market" - maybe it's more like statements made with information at hand at the time...

And whatever you think about the FMA and NZX you should report alleged illegal or inappropriate behaviour to the appropriate authority, rather than sprout of anonymously in a discussion forum.
    Yup - and waste time with FMA and NZX?

The same FMA which okayed the CBL prospectus?

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/e...ails-show.html

The same NZX and FMA which cleared Mark Weldon from misleading the market over Clear Grain?

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=10742789
    Last edited by Balance; 15-03-2018 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Yup - and waste time with FMA and NZX?

The same FMA which okayed the CBL prospectus?

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/e...ails-show.html

The same NZX which cleared Mark Weldon from misleading the market over Clear Grain?
    If you really want to change the behaviour of PEB, or get them punished, because you believe they have acted illegally or inappropriately in deliberately misleading the market, then yes, you'll have to waste time with the FMA and NZX.

Endless repetition of the same old assertions and allegation on this forum is not going to change anything....
    Last edited by BigBob; 15-03-2018 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    If you really want to change the behaviour of PEB, or get them punished, because you believe they have acted illegally or inappropriately in deliberately misleading the market, then yes, you'll have to waste time with the FMA and NZX.

Endless repetition of the same old assertions and allegation on this forum is not going to change anything....
    Believe me when I tell you that Sharetrader gets a lot of attention from the companies, media and fund managers, and even the FMA & NZX.

We will leave it at that.

I am happy to have saved some investors a lot of grief with stocks like PEB, Snakk, Pike River, NZOG, Plus SMS, etc etc etc.

And yes, I do change my view on companies when certain developments happen - eg. Trilogy/Ecoya.

PS. Have a look at MPG. Interesting times ahead.
    Last edited by Balance; 15-03-2018 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Believe me when I tell you that Sharetrader gets a lot of attention from the companies, media and fund managers, and even the FMA & NZX.

We will leave it at that.

I am happy to have saved some investors a lot of grief with stocks like PEB, Snakk, Pike River, NZOG, Plus SMS, etc etc etc.

And yes, I do change my view on companies when certain developments happen - eg. Trilogy/Ecoya.

PS. Have a look at MPG. Interesting times ahead.
    I do believe you actually, and I have no problem with you or your insights. I just find the constant repetition and hyperbole somewhat tedious. I am sure I am not the only one...

I am also looking forward to you changing your view on PEB, after all it's happened once before... ☺️

Anyway, as you said - let's leave it...

As a shareholder once of PEB, it hurts your pocket whether Balance is right or wrong. But he's more right than wrong, I guess.

Banned

The most viewed thread with the most pages on the forum, for a company whose SP has been going backwards for years, that tells you a lot.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Personally I am quite happy to read everyones opinions and take from them what I may. None of us have to read a post unless we want to. I have actually found peoples opinions both for and against PEB quite helpful in deciding whether to own PEB shares myself.

I was one of the people that bought into the hype and paid $1.20 a share. I could have held on and on and waited impatiently while the share price went nowhere or down but I decided there were better places to park my money so I sold out at a loss in May last year and purchased ATM at $3.54. That has ended up being a very good decision which was made in part from reading peoples opinions on here. So thank you for sharing your views.

Posted only because it is kind of health realted: https://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/d...-massive-fraud

Very interesting article, certainly. minimoke, you crafty beggar!! PEB is just.... one...... BIG....... Frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......... Wow!!

Thankfully PEB has clinically validated products that have gone through an extensive user program (Kaiser) - real life urologists have also done presentations on Cxbladder comparing the technology (and the results) to what is already on the market.

The PEB sales strategy is not without fault though,, getting a deal over the line has been the big frustration for everyone.

Enter Balances comparison between PEB and Theranos,,,,,,, take it away Balance!

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Personally I am quite happy to read everyones opinions and take from them what I may. None of us have to read a post unless we want to. I have actually found peoples opinions both for and against PEB quite helpful in deciding whether to own PEB shares myself.

I was one of the people that bought into the hype and paid $1.20 a share. I could have held on and on and waited impatiently while the share price went nowhere or down but I decided there were better places to park my money so I sold out at a loss in May last year and purchased ATM at $3.54. That has ended up being a very good decision which was made in part from reading peoples opinions on here. So thank you for sharing your views.
    Good on you, RB.

Taking on board all the different views (negative or positive) before making an investment decision - what you have done is the very essence of good investing so CONGRATULATIONS!