sharetrader
Page 10 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420601105101010 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Any idea how that price per test compares with other tests?
    I don't know what the cost of the other tests are but cxbladder is a heck of a lot cheaper than cystoscopy.

http://www.odt.co.nz/news/business/2...-ready-operate

Looks like they are happy with the initial revenue figures.

Always good to see PEB in the paper http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=10841548

Anyone else got a bit more information/speculation on the joint venture with Harvard? Definitely couldn't hurt their reputation as they seek to fill those 260,000 orders.

P.s. My first post!! after months of devouring Sparky, PT's, Balance, Belgerions and co's wisdom and banter. Please be nice.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Red face Mentioned in dispatches

Quote Originally Posted by The Grinch View Post
    ...P.s. My first post!! after months of devouring Sparky, PT's, Balance, Belgerions and co's wisdom and banter. Please be nice.
    It is spelt belgarion.

I am worried that my mention is not under the wisdom category.

Still welcome and best wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

.......ALL THE TESTS AND EVIDENCE BASED RESULTS ARE AT HAND ALREADY......THUS IT SHOULD BE AN EASY SELL INTO THE US MARKETS. THE TIGHT KNIT COMMUNITY OF AMERICAN UROLOGISTS WILL BE WELL AWARE ALREADY (and possibly waiting with baited breaths)......LAUNCH DAY WILL BE WELL ANTICIPATED AND I IMAGINE ORDERS WILL BE THERE ALREADY.........THAT'S THE WAY THINGS WORK THESE DAYS. WISH I HAD BOUGHT MORE NOW........BUT ISNT THAT JUST THE WAY!!
    Have a Gr8day.

Default PEBBB

.......AGREED SPARKY......but then if US doctors are really THAT profit focused they will inevitably run with the "cheaper" and hopefully more reliable option (CxBladder) and be able to crank their profits accordingly!! As far as future SPs go I'd be more than happy with the former($1/share)......but all a bit early to be getting that excited. Very achievable though but steady as she goes is what we all want ah??
    Have a Gr8day.

...cystoscopy - a needle inserted into one's urethra (shudder).[/QUOTE]

Its not a needle.
    A cystoscopy is a direct visualisation of the bladder by flexible telescope. Think more the diameter of a ball point pen.
    Thank god for anaesthetics.

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    Chalkie has a very good insight into Pacific Edge this morning. He moderates the recent enthusiasm for PEB shares a little but clearly outlines the potential as well.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/opin...ncer-diagnosis
    This is an article that caused 9.1% down for today. Good on the author.

Since the shareprice has moved up following the annual meeting there have been a number of articles about PEB in the media. It goes to show how lazy most jurnos are when it comes to reporting on listed companies. Apart from the ODT, there have been few articles in the media since PEB was listed over 10 years ago. Most jurnos don't know much about the company and the main reason for the recent reporting on it seems to be that the shareprice has increased, yet the company has just been going about it's business and progressing with Cxbladder to a point where it is now entering markets.

Another article recently described PEB as a " start up company." That's after the company has been around for more than a decade.

I notice in the Chalkie article the author says the shares are overpriced but he does not say what price they should be valued at, which is pretty typical for a jurno these days.

percy

I thought Chalkie wrote a very fair article.Tim Hunter [present Chalkie] is a very experience jurno and investor. Although prospects look excellent any investor who has invested in this sector in NZ,Aussie,US,or UK will tell you it is near impossible to value such a company.Many a fool has tried and failed.Hunter is no fool.