sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    You should do some more homework.....
    Many insurance companies in the US have a written policy of not funding new products that are not FDA approvel...... that is why the developers of the nmp22 test choose to get FDA approved.
    Just another thing PEB management are not telling you but the slows sales will.
    Have you ever wondered why 2 of the biggest competitors to cx bladder are both FDA approved.
    Instead of generalising, why dont you give us some examples, more importantly - specific to this type of biotech product? You seem very bent on disproving their model, so do it, factually.
    Insurance companies are out to make money in any way they can, if they find a product which legally does not need FDA approval, can save them millions, and is proven better than incumbents - i think they will quickly find a way to incorporate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post

However, if the “science” or “intellectual property” starts falling apart – or if there is some crazy decision making by those that matter…then that will be another story.
    So not really a REAL part owner then Dentie

Bail if not going to plan .... sounds like speculation \trading to me

I would contend that shareholders aren't owners anyway. They are just another supplier - the supplier of capital
    Last edited by winner69; 16-11-2014 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    So not really a REAL part owner then Dentie

Bail if not going to plan .... sounds like speculation \trading to me

I would contend that shareholders aren't owners anyway. They are just another supplier - the supplier of capital
    No Winner – IMVHO, the science and intellectual property is what forms the basis of their actual business. So long as they are intact – they still have a worthwhile business. The “plan” is how they go about marketing & selling that business to its market.

The shareholders are the REAL owners of the business – because they supply the “equity” based capital and thus get to gain the benefits of ownership (eg - Dividends). The other suppliers of capital are “debt” based and get the benefits of interest.
    Of course – PEB don’t currently have any debt….which is another reason why I’m attracted to them!

AWOL

No Winner – IMVHO, the science and intellectual property is what forms the basis of their actual business. So long as they are intact – they still have a worthwhile business. The “plan” is how they go about marketing & selling that business to its market.

The shareholders are the REAL owners of the business – because they supply the “equity” based capital and thus get to gain the benefits of ownership (eg - Dividends). The other suppliers of capital are “debt” based and get the benefits of interest.
    Of course – PEB don’t currently have any debt….which is another reason why I’m attracted to them!
    I like that word "dividend " in there, Dentie. At full steam ahead and 385,000 a day at full capacity one would assume a distinct possibility of one being paid.
    At XL that might not be too bad at all. Tax paid of course.

So where the employees, especially the scientists, fit in - as suppliers of as the intelligence as well as the labour.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    lol....... the more research I do the better investor I become so happy to have sold my PEB investment for an average of $1.31
    never fall in love with an investment it tends to give you a distorted, prejudiced opinion.

It's probably best to let the sales do all the talking.
    I gotta go as my inflated ego has a date with some crayfish and paua very early tomorrow.
    I trust you are leaving the scuba tanks behind if you want both.
    Cheers
    B Careful

Quote Originally Posted by Hancocks View Post
    Snaps, it is very magnanimous and generous of you to contribute to this thread; however, it would be much more beneficial if it wasn’t such a sceptical critique delivered by your hyper inflated ego and all based on your intolerant, prejudiced, petty and distorted opinion; or in other words ‘gob-$#!TE’ me thinks eh?

This^

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    This^

An amazing piece of artwork , note the minor gaps between items 1-2, 2-3, 3-4, followed by a smooth brushstroke across until we get a reminder at 10 - 11. An astute piece of work fulfilling the needs of a desperate community clamouring for something other than facebook.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 16-11-2014 at 09:54 PM.

Banned

I certainly don’t see them as “part owners” of the business and, in my view, don’t deserve to be on the balance sheet.

To be totally honest, I couldn’t care less what the sales figures are in a couple of weeks’ time and I dare say most of the REAL “part owners” of the company probably feel the same way
    Hahaha, THIS GUY!

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”

Sums up the PEB bulls beautifully.

Enjoy Friday, 28 November boys

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Hahaha, THIS GUY!

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”

Sums up the PEB bulls beautifully.

Enjoy Friday, 28 November boys
    100 "paid"