sharetrader

Cor blimey, now I can buy for $0.80! She's getting cheaper by the day, let them keep rolling

Guru

To some outfit that had a stable of products and a well oiled marketing machine--It would be a fabulous addition--How well they are doing in the meantime would probably establish the price, but we are getting ahead of ourselves ..

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    Can't expect to hear anything overly intelligent until the results come out, so come back in 2 weeks
    you wont need to do that Klid--the sales are of no importance

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    To some outfit that had a stable of products and a well oiled marketing machine--It would be a fabulous addition--How well they are doing in the meantime would probably establish the price, but we are getting ahead of ourselves ..
    Are we getting ahead of ourselves though? Maybe been the plan the whole time.

Guru

Cant see that happening ,but if it was the plan,there would some who would need years of therapy from seeing THEIR co. being sold

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    No wonder I have mostly stopped posting on this thread and website. its just the same endless drivel from the same bunch of self-congratulatory keyboard warriors. Seriously underwhelming stuff, guys.
    Yep more manure on here than your average dairy farm just noise for all those long termers.

I cared how the company was doing and got burned so I believe it is safer to wait till they have a bit more of a track record with selling their product to get back in(unless it falls to a point that it seems cheap enough to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Do I need to get into the racecourse and sky city scenario, in terms of your decision to mortgage the house?
    i think your fooling yourself if you think you dont care about the sales
    ""science and intellectual property''doesnt sell itself--It could be a while before they really get on their feet--theres alot of dosh that COULD be lost in the meantime
    But the sales ARE going to influence the value of the shares so mayby you should be keeping an eye on them.
    Skid, you only lose money (or get burned) if you choose to get out of the game by selling. If you believe in the company and there is an intention to come back in, why bother selling? Although PEB have been building for over a decade, the actual selling side of the business is still very much in its embryonic stage and there is still a long way to go. I have been in PEB for years and had the SP bumping along at sub .20 for ages so this is why I couldn't care less what the next lot of sales figures are. In the big scheme of things...it means sod all.

As for the mortgage thing ...well, along with the other bits - I thought the "tongue in cheek" thing was obvious. Wasn't trying to mislead...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Yep more manure on here than your average dairy farm just noise for all those long termers.
    then just ignore it Couts--no need to post...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Skid, you only lose money (or get burned) if you choose to get out of the game by selling. If you believe in the company and there is an intention to come back in, why bother selling? Although PEB have been building for over a decade, the actual selling side of the business is still very much in its embryonic stage and there is still a long way to go. I have been in PEB for years and had the SP bumping along at sub .20 for ages so this is why I couldn't care less what the next lot of sales figures are. In the big scheme of things...it means sod all.

As for the mortgage thing ...well, along with the other bits - I thought the "tongue in cheek" thing was obvious. Wasn't trying to mislead...
    Well,thats not quite true dents.
    Have a look at Klids situation a while back--He felt the SP was a bit overcooked at the time so he sold in the hopes he could buy back in a little later.--In the end he bought (with approx the same money) More Shares ----and to boot,when he got the paperwork they said he was a REAL holder.
    From what I could gather he still liked the company through the whole process.(it was a price issue)

So while you dont lose shares by not selling -you do lose value (which in his case resulted in more shares to purchase than he had before)

If that doesnt make sense ,then I could easily get my hands on a parcel to do an off market transfer to you at the ''undervalued by Mac'' share price of $1.70

Its not a marriage...

My mistake---Glad to hear you didnt really mortgage the house
    Last edited by skid; 17-11-2014 at 12:14 PM.

Well,thats not quite true dents.
    Have a look at Klids situation a while back--He felt the SP was a bit overcooked at the time so he sold in the hopes he could buy back in a little later.--In the end he bought (with approx the same money) More Shares ----and to boot,when he got the paperwork they said he was a REAL holder.
    From what I could gather he still liked the company through the whole process.(it was a price issue)

So while you dont lose shares by not selling -you do lose value (which in his case resulted in more shares to purchase than he had before)

I don't like being too cute in that respect. I am always constantly very wary of the "other" market participant who slithers around in the background very quietly monitoring things - who says nothing. Get it wrong and I bet it will end in tears ... ignore this participant at your peril!