sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    No wonder I have mostly stopped posting on this thread and website. its just the same endless drivel from the same bunch of self-congratulatory keyboard warriors. Seriously underwhelming stuff, guys.
    I agree totaly with you on this. You tend to lose the will to live after reading a lot of that crap.I honestly think some of these people are completely lacking in a life beyond their keyboard and google surfing. Off to do something constructive like working in the garden. Getting ones hands dirty is probably beyond some of the keyboard pushing dicks here.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    I don't like being too cute in that respect. I am always constantly very wary of the "other" market participant who slithers around in the background very quietly monitoring things - who says nothing. Get it wrong and I bet it will end in tears ... ignore this participant at your peril!
    Get it wrong and you have to pay more for getting back in-(but hopefully in an established uptrend)-Its just two sides to the coin..personally,dont really think there is any need to waste your time envisioning evil Gollum like creatures waiting in the background,but each to their own.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuba View Post
    I agree totaly with you on this. You tend to lose the will to live after reading a lot of that crap.I honestly think some of these people are completely lacking in a life beyond their keyboard and google surfing. Off to do something constructive like working in the garden. Getting ones hands dirty is probably beyond some of the keyboard pushing dicks here.
    Good on ya Tsuba (unfortunately in my case it would be mud instead of dirt (glad I got the lawns out of the way yesterday!)

I do agree with you thats its definetely thereputic to get into some good ole honest down to earth garden work

Skid - even selling out at a buck would be a fantastic return on REAL investors money.

Nearly a 400% return on the $66m capital put in, fantastic. Even more fantastic for the early investors.

Probably has been the plan all along.

Far out. Getting tempted now.

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    Far out. Getting tempted now.
    Not much to stop it crashing to 70 or so, watching waiting.

AWOL

And all on no news. Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Don't assume 'no' news - the results are being collated and prepared for presentation next week.

Next minute announcement Chris wants to do some home improvements.

sorry bad joke

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    No, no Miner...it will be these ones who have been taking notice of Snapiti's down-ramping while he's gone underwater looking for crays and paua.

Did you mention he was using scuba gear?