sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    No, no Miner...it will be these ones who have been taking notice of Snapiti's down-ramping while he's gone underwater looking for crays and paua.

Did you mention he was using scuba gear?
    Are you suggesting that the two big sellers who are jumping ahead of one another are reading this website?

Scary!

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    I sold at 90/89/88. I would buy back in if it were greater than 1m, which it may well be, can we get some guesses going? :P
    I will probably buy in before they announce sales, hoping for good news.
    Bought at $0.77. Might add more to it depending on price/results.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Are you suggesting that the two big sellers who are jumping ahead of one another are reading this website?

Scary!
    Just had a look at depth and didnt see anything really big in the way of sales volume-(1 at 40,000)-Seems a bit early for insiders jumping ship so im finding the whole thing a bit weird--Its almost as if the news has already happened.--I guess stranger things have happened though.
    Never a dull moment with PEB.

Bids a bit on the light side though

Guess you must be talking about the big sellers @ 84-85
    Last edited by skid; 17-11-2014 at 02:47 PM.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    No, no Miner...it will be these ones who have been taking notice of Snapiti's down-ramping while he's gone underwater looking for crays and paua.

Did you mention he was using scuba gear?
    No, didnt say he was, just suggested he should leave his tanks behind if he wanted both crays and paua.

Personally Im all in favour of leaving these critters in peace for a while and let them recover.

(You can read that 2 ways)

CDY much more interesting at the moment
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 17-11-2014 at 03:05 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    The rally off the bottom (reversal -end of bear cycle??) paused for breath around the long term resistance (EMA200) which is common..

However..the 91c resistance wasn't broken convincingly as it had the EMA200 just above it forming a double barrier and now Mr Market is saying the pause is being seen as too long, and the technicals are weakening, triggering sell signals.

PEB going below 85c now sees another technical double barrier above the price,, the short term resistance line and the EMA50 resistance line both at 85c..Any short term positive movements (very risky) would be PEB closing above 87c and any positive long term (preferred risk option) action would be PEB price closing above 95c.. Indicating the pause (bull market correction) is over...

Going the other way there is strong support at the bull/bear line (78c)..If this line is broken the bear cycle resumes and the bottom (65c) becomes the focus of attention..

Short to Medium term TA investors won't be worried or be wasting time analysing the fundamental "ifs and buts" as they would be out of PEB by now..awaiting buy signals

Looks like Hoops downside theory about to be tested--seems a long way down to .65 but what do i know. (my logical mind tells me that this couldnt be the time for this sort of drop with no announcement yet)
    still...all part of the education
    Last edited by skid; 17-11-2014 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Are you suggesting that the two big sellers who are jumping ahead of one another are reading this website? Scary!
    Not only scary but unlikely, I would have thought. Any big investor would hardly want to waste time fighting through the jungle of conflicting and inane posts on this site. They'd consult their broker. It would be nice if we could be more civil to each other, even if we couldn't think of anything to say that's relevant to PEB.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NT001 View Post
    Not only scary but unlikely, I would have thought. Any big investor would hardly want to waste time fighting through the jungle of conflicting and inane posts on this site. They'd consult their broker. It would be nice if we could be more civil to each other, even if we couldn't think of anything to say that's relevant to PEB.
    Fair enough. I'm sure Snapiti would be willing to sacrifice a cattle beast for dinner. I'll bring the pumpkin pie. Miner is just up the road with the moonshine and I'm sure NBT could make a special trip in his lighter than air vehicular device to drop in.

Sound good guys? Shall we meet at mine?

This won’t affect the upcoming results, but may be of tangential interest to those who DTOR.

There’s been relatively heavy trading today and a slight SP rise in Aussie biotech company Cellmid, with which PEB has a close relationship, following an agreement by the world’s biggest animal health company Zoetis to buy an option to evaluate and licence Cellmid’s proprietary biomarker Midkine, which PEB uses in CxBladder. Midkine is a growth factor that modulates cell growth and is often found very early in disease onset, including cancer, even before any apparent physical symptoms.

PEB last year issued 1,084,622 milestone shares to Cellmid based on a license agreement signed in 2010 for the use of Midkine as one of the biomarkers in CxBladder. Milestone fee royalties will also be paid to Cellmid on Cxbladder revenues.

Guru

In response to NTs post--I find It always helps to look at the bigger picture--family-freinds-living in an awesome country(while the majority of the world lives in poverty) we are the fortunate ones that for some reason got born into this lucky life.
    Its a paradox that what we have ,sometimes leads to the stuff we are dealing with here.
    If your thinking about the share market--you've most likely got enough food for your family.(seen the poverty first hand) --- nuff said
    Last edited by skid; 17-11-2014 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    what's has the average buy price got to do with it.

But for the record I thought PEB was a good risk versus reward investment when I bought the shares a 53 cps.
    lol....... the more research I do the better investor I become so happy to have sold my PEB investment for an average of $1.31
    Well, your statement appeared to involve a bit of subtlety - but didn't have the buy price so it could be put into better perspective. I honestly congratulate you for your .78c gross return but presumably this is a taxable gain (given the hold time, the taxman may see you as a trader) plus you no longer hold the shares.

Given everyone's philosophy is different, I often wonder why some post what their gains (or losses) are on these threads.