sharetrader
Page 101 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 51919798991001011021031041051111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 21234
    Banned

PEB has dropped to 57c today, not quite the dip I was hoping for in order to heavily top up.

With some potential news on the horizon from PEB am I correctly sensing that the next couple of weeks may represent possibly a good opportunity to buy in before the SP commences a longer term upward trend. Perhaps even a five year trend if PEB's goal of 100M revenues within five years holds.

Would be interested in the views of you all ?

1. Based on David Darlings comments in March in the ODT we should expect an announcement of the commencement of lab operations in the US in July.

2. The AGM is in August, hopefully some sales guidance too.

3. May we soon anticipate an announcement of a second DHB sign up as eluded in the FY13 report commentary. Not to mention the "several parties that PEB are in negotiation with" mentioned in the ODT.

4. What have all those sales staff been doing in the US, perhaps we are soon to hear from them also.

http://www.odt.co.nz/news/business/2...oss-us-beckons

Thanks again Xerof & Sparky ... appreciate the continued learnings ....

Banned

Thanks SparkyTheClown and Hancocks for your wise advice.

Thanks for the update there Sparky. I've attached a chart for those looking to top up. The support levels are 56 cents, and then 54 cents. If it breaks both of those then it's a long way down! Technicals are now oversold. We need to break that downtrend line and then we can all start smiling a bit more. I'm still very bullish regarding PEB, however as Sparky outlined, it isn't going to be an instant road to riches!

Attachment 4597

Banned

I'm a long term investor and wouldn't pretend at being a TA, but you've inspired me to have a play with this, thanks for that.

Not sure how well the technical’s work with local growth stocks, but it seems 54 cents is a 38.2% fibonacci retracement and may also be MA200 in a few days, who knew ?.

Perhaps the answer is 54, just need now to find the question ?

PEB was one of my two investments a week ago. Reason? Largely the sensible research on this forum.

For me it is a low cost gamble on a company that has gone through the research and development stage, come up with what sounds like a good product, appears to be marketing it well and is all set for the growth stage. There might even be dividends in a year or two - unless these are ploughed back into R&D on the next product which in turn leads to further growth. Seems to be a lot of future potential.

Advanced Member

You have got it in one Merc... A low cost gamble for the beginner and the experienced...

Who knows where it will go.. ??.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by janner View Post
    You have got it in one Merc... A low cost gamble for the beginner and the experienced...

Who knows where it will go.. ??.
    a bit like a rocket launch - a lot of noise at the start and nothing much happening then slowly bit by bit it lifts off accelerating away into the stratosphere and beyond. Alas, some passengers will decide to get off before liftoff, some will jump if it gets too high and others will stay with it into orbit. They will get into a capsule and return to earth with many a tale to tell once they are satisfied with the view.
    Life on the Edge
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 13-06-2013 at 06:44 AM.

AWOL

Heads up - something coming

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    PEB investor update presentation:

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/176737.pdf
    "PEDUSA has set an ambitious sales target for its start-up year in 2013 which it expects to meet ".............NOW THAT'S WHAT WE WANT TO HEAR!! ( wish we knew the majic number tho'..........any guesses?)
    Have a Gr8day.