sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    On Friday I'm hoping it will be time for a G'N T or, even better, an M O E T!
    Hehe,
    G' N T or even better an M O E T,
    Heres hoping Fridays results earn us a tidy fee...
    As they say "good things come to those that wait"
    Glad I got my bundle o' peb shares cos after Fridays results, it might be too late!

AWOL

If you could have a look in that crystal ball of yours and let us know what you see by Thursday, it would be really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Hancocks View Post
    Keep things in perspective. The FDA introducing regulation of LDT’s is a natural progression of a process that is now so complicated that the original intent is redundant.

Initially, LDTs were generally relatively simple, well-understood pathology tests that were intended to be used by physicians as part of patient care. But in recent years LDTs have become increasingly complex.

FDA approval, is it achievable for CxBladder? Easy peasy, no drama, no sweat, it shouldn’t cause any undue stress to Pacific Edge shareholders.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) examines, tests, and approves a wide range of items for medical use, including drugs and medical appliances. In the simplest terms, “FDA approval” means that the FDA has decided the benefits of the approved item outweigh the potential risks for the item’s planned use.

The FDA does not do its own testing of new drugs, medical devices, or other items. Instead, it reviews the results of clinical testing and studies performed by the item’s manufacturer.
    The recent note from Forsyth Barr says they understand that the processes in the lab already comply with FDA regulations, in addition to the highest standards in the US so I don't think shareholders have much to worry about there.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    If you could have a look in that crystal ball of yours and let us know what you see by Thursday, it would be really cool.
    It's a wee bit hazy right now Minerbarejet however my intuition tells me that PEB is on track.....
    I'm a patient long term holder like Mac n Hancocks so personally I am not watching the SP with bated breath like so many seem to be.....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Slam dunk View Post
    The recent note from Forsyth Barr says they understand that the processes in the lab already comply with FDA regulations, in addition to the highest standards in the US so I don't think shareholders have much to worry about there.
    Im sure the product is capable of getting the approval--and they need to get it (IMO)if for no other reason than it is a ''good look''in terms of marketing the product.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Ball View Post
    Hehe,
    Glad I got my bundle o' peb shares cos after Fridays results, it might be too late!
    That doesnt sound like a patient holder like Mac and Hancock who is not watching the SP with bated breath

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Ball View Post
    Hehe,
    Im a long term holder too-WHEN they show they are on track---Friday wont be too late--It just may cost more

a wise man once told me --Better to buy shares @$1.00 in an uptrend ,than at .80 on a downtrend

Another patent granted for CxBladder, Europe.

Banned

Yes, another very important string in the IP bow;

“The European Patent Office representing 38 countries in Europe has granted Pacific Edge patent protection for its Cxbladder technology that enables the accurate and non-invasive detection of urothelial carcinomas”

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/204465.pdf