sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Rubbish, the management is there to "build " a company not sell it , and major overseas farma companies lets the "inventor " build it before they put their toe in the acquition water, that will happen on solid sales in 4-5 years time!
    I agree that management is there to build the company and they wouldn't be soliciting a takeover but they would have to inform the market if they receive one.

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    Another excellent announcement. However, I must be honest and admit that the timing worries me a bit. Hopefully this is not intended to mitigate the potential fall out from a poor results announcement at the end of the week (not that these results mean that much in the wider scheme of things)
    You took the words right out of my mouth.

AWOL

You might get your two bucks by Christmas yet, MAC

Guru

The thing htat annoys me about trading halts is that they dont say when they will be lifted. They should give a timeframe - trading halt with further announcement at x.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    The thing htat annoys me about trading halts is that they dont say when they will be lifted. They should give a timeframe - trading halt with further announcement at x.
    Doesn't the halt remain for 5 minutes after the relevant announcement is made (to allow for adjustments to trades pending)?

AWOL

Found it, 151,0001 new cases.

"There are" should be replaced with " the" in order for the rest of the sentence to make sense.
    Sensible sentencing.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 26-11-2014 at 11:29 AM.

I am starting to suspect that the announcement re Eu patent came out before the Trading halt post. And that it is all about the granting of the EU patent. Nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Found it, 151,0001 new cases.
    Yeah but it's cured by the later statistics... Double that of the US, or whatever. It doesn't take that damn long to correct these things.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ddrone View Post
    Doesn't the halt remain for 5 minutes after the relevant announcement is made (to allow for adjustments to trades pending)?
    5 minutes. So your chained to the computer till it announces? It isn't everyones job.

My memory may be poor, but usually typos/ small errors are fixed simply with a corrected announcement as soon as the error has been made apparent. The typo Miner found would not warrant a trading halt (I would have thought). The issue brought up earlier (cant recall by whom) about CxBladder triage maybe the point of contention. It looks to me like they have copied and pasted something from a previous announcement earlier this year, but saying a product will be released "later this year" when for all intents and purposes this year only has one month left, is a bit odd. Possible they've been had up on this and asked to confirm. A delay in doing so may well be warranted IF there has been a delay to when they now expect triage to be released.

All that being said, its been more than 1 hour now, the longer it goes on, the more one would expect a substantial announcement...surely?