sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    Yeah, so as far as EU goes, approved patents (or to be issued) Colorectal and Bladder Cancer, examination in progress for two other patents - Gastric and Melanoma Prognosis.

Plenty of upside not factored in yet
    It is a lot of focus on the EU, I had anticipated that Asia would be the next expansion, but with both Cxbladder and Cxcolorectal patents across 38 countries, it may be that offers the proposition of another regional lab, longer term, funded from US revenues, a couple of years from now.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    "...., whether the patient is on the shelf today or when it arrives in February.".
    Hope the patient isn't on the shelf yet - that would mean they've passed on before the product is available. (Lol- realise it was just a typo!)

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Yes, a bit sloppy on the PR side of things but look at the bigger picture here. Both announcements are positive and in the first one I noted "sales are tracking [to] expectations". I presume those "expectations" will be aligned to their $100m sales in the first 5 years of trading statement. At the very worst, the SP has climbed a whole 4c ....to 85c - which I think is still on the cheap side anyway. I possible could understand if the tears were due to a SP drop!!
    Given the first release was a ballz up, surely one cannot draw any inference from what it said. Not to mention we have no idea how long ago that was written!

Quote Originally Posted by twotic View Post
    Given the first release was a ballz up, surely one cannot draw any inference from what it said. Not to mention we have no idea how long ago that was written!
    Yeah - maybe...BUT this might give an indication as to timing relevance..

"....where the Company has just now started into its second year of commercial operations..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Yeah - maybe...BUT this might give an indication as to timing relevance..

"....where the Company has just now started into its second year of commercial operations..."
    Your guess is as good as mine, but I'd suggest erring on the side of caution would be best and dismissing it altogether.

In hindsight it looks like a draft announcement that was thrown together with copies and pastes from all over the show and written by a bunny. It had certainly not been reviewed by anyone given the number and context of its errors. I think trying to draw any conclusions from it would be dangerous at best.

I hope PEB are more careful with their bladder cancer tests than with their NZX announcements. "You've got bladder cancer. Oh, hang on, no you don't. You're fine."

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    That doesnt sound like a patient holder like Mac and Hancock who is not watching the SP with bated breath
    Haha, I know skid, but just couldn't t resist adding onto Pierre's original posting. And I am actually not too fussed, just love trawling this forum and others as it is always busy and sometime quite volatile which is good for a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Im a long term holder too-WHEN they show they are on track---Friday wont be too late--It just may cost more

a wise man once told me --Better to buy shares @$1.00 in an uptrend ,than at .80 on a downtrend
    So true skid, wise words indeed! I was just 'having fun making a pun' previously.....
    Happy to hold, I really like the company and I think it has more wonderful things in its melting pot, but- one thing at a time, one foot in front of the other......

Bit of news on Exact Sciences and pricing for its Colon Cancer screening test...

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/exa...ent-2014-10-10

Medicare said it would reimburse the test for $502, exactly what the company was seeking, and a $152 more than what analysts on average was expecting, according to research firm Mizuho Securities.

Exact shares EXAS, +2.55% , up about 84% over the past 12 months, recently rose 34% in premarket trading Friday to $24.31.

AWOL

Pity PEB dont seem to have a test under development for screening market announcements. Could probably do quite well.
    Of course if they wanted to send me a copy a couple of days ahead I could go over it and check it out