sharetrader

ha ha ha....God, some of these comments crack me up at times.

It's like listening to young kids just prior to Xmas day.

If cash is not needed in a hurry, take a deep breath - relax and trust the big picture. It's not a short game with PEB.

If cash is needed in a hurry, you want to play the short game and don't trust the big picture...perhaps question oneself again why you're in PEB?

What will be will be.

AWOL

Well at least yesterdays releases will stop all the grizzles about not being informed and updated.
    Now we are three months ahead of the game.
    Great news with colorectal patent and the cats out of the bag on cxbladder patent.
    If they had released these a week after the Interim Result people would still be inferring that it was to take the focus away from what they perceive to be a poor effort.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Seriously though, it may very well do so for many of 38 European countries covered, particularly France, Germany, UK etc.

If they enter in one or two year’s time with a hoard of US generated cash to fund it, a healthy US market share as a representation of confidence, any number of further published studies by that time, and of course probably the full suite of four cxbladder products, it may well just pick up quite quickly.

Certainly there is intent to be read into the announcements, I don't think analysts will start to work up a valuation for a European launch until later next year though, would like to be proven wrong though.
    First things first--Lets see if that hoard of US cash has started coming in--the scientists have certainly done their job--now its management and marketings job to show they can sell the product--if that falls into place then your scenario will be far more achievable.
    Not long now

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Well at least yesterdays releases will stop all the grizzles about not being informed and updated.
    Great news with colorectal patent and the cats out of the bag on cxbladder patent.
    If they had released these a week after the Interim Result people would still be inferring that it was to take the focus away from what they perceive to be a poor effort.
    I think its the timing thats got a few wondering --do you think they have just found out about both of these events? (Its just so similar to last time ,that some could be excused for being a bit wary.

To answer your question Dentie--Some are carrying big losses and really dont want to lose more of that stuff that you use to buy your house -food -go out and work all day for --you know?--cant blame them for being a bit cautious.

Say what you like but PEB is fighting more downward momentum than upward so bad sales will take its toll if it rolls that way--Not easy to just chill when you have 1000s riding on a spec play(atm its still a spec) may be tickty boo--well see-

Meanwhile no need to check in tomorrow for the long termers(tui billboard)

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Tens of thousands of tests - that's what I am looking for in the interim results.

That is based purely on the words of the Chairman uttered in December 2013 - a year ago.

Fair enough?

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    To answer your question Dentie--Some are carrying big losses and really dont want to lose more of that stuff that you use to buy your house -food -go out and work all day for --you know?--cant blame them for being a bit cautious.

Say what you like but PEB is fighting more downward momentum than upward so bad sales will take its toll if it rolls that way--Not easy to just chill when you have 1000s riding on a spec play(atm its still a spec)
    Skid, as I've said before...why would you go into the stockmarket (per se) with cash you cannot afford to lose (let alone a spec stock)? Most especially, why would you go in using dosh which is needed to "buy your house -food". To me - that is crazy. There is plenty of history to learn from and plenty of posts that include "DYOR" etc. I can see why they are cautious - but sorry, no sympathy.

One thing I find hard to understand (generally) is, on a spec stock at least, why would sales be priced into a SP prematurely? Why wouldn't the SP on those stocks just reflect the current valuation? It is perception - which will always be different ... and it is this which generates the tears. Could that be termed as greed?

As for not being "easy to just chill when you have 1000s riding on a spec play" ... refer to my first sentence. For the record, although not including PEB, I too am sitting on "red figures" in other spec stocks .... but I'm not losing any sleep over it. They'll either come good in time, or I'll lose my dosh. Welcome to life.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Tens of thousands of tests - that's what I am looking for in the interim results.

That is based purely on the words of the Chairman uttered in December 2013 - a year ago.

Fair enough?
    Oh no...Balance has his policeman's hat on again.

For God's sake, pleeeeeease don't turn this thread into another SNK thread. Pleeeeeease!

It's like listening to Little screaming like a banshee over Key.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Skid, as I've said before...why would you go into the stockmarket (per se) with cash you cannot afford to lose (let alone a spec stock)? Most especially, why would you go in using dosh which is needed to "buy your house -food". To me - that is crazy. There is plenty of history to learn from and plenty of posts that include "DYOR" etc. I can see why they are cautious - but sorry, no sympathy.

One thing I find hard to understand (generally) is, on a spec stock at least, why would sales be priced into a SP prematurely? Why wouldn't the SP on those stocks just reflect the current valuation? It is perception - which will always be different ... and it is this which generates the tears. Could that be termed as greed?

As for not being "easy to just chill when you have 1000s riding on a spec play" ... refer to my first sentence. For the record, although not including PEB, I too am sitting on "red figures" in other spec stocks .... but I'm not losing any sleep over it. They'll either come good in time, or I'll lose my dosh. Welcome to life.
    Well said Dentie, I too have invested in the 10 s of thousands in these shares however I am do believe in the company long term and happy to hold and very much enjoy popping onto this forum to have a read and a chuckle or sometimes a tut tut when things get a bit heated ! Time will tell , that is according to my "crystal ball" . In the meantime everyone, enjoy the ride - the ups and the downs.....

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

Fair enough?
    You may be disappointed Balance. I doubt very much they would disclose number of tests put through the labs.

And if you were not at the Chairmans side, you cannot really say what he uttered...

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    You may be disappointed Balance. I doubt very much they would disclose number of tests put through the labs.

And if you were not at the Chairmans side, you cannot really say what he uttered...
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11178639

"Swann is confident the company will be processing "several tens of thousands of tests" during 2014"