sharetrader

Well... I think it's kinda stupid (that word is a bit harsh but can't think of a more relevant one) to say that he's confident they'll process several tens of thousands of tests during 2014, just like it was "stupid" again not quite the right word, that they caused a blunder yesterday due to the announcement. Nevertheless, he was CLEARLY (as some have mentioned but I think some fail to realise) referring to the quantity going through their labs rather than dollars getting invoiced. Now.. A large/huge/majority of these will be from the LUGs, so not paid for. But VERY important, why? As Mentioned in the report by Edison's - a big initial factor to determine/drive the success of cxbladder is to convert these non-paid tests into paid tests. In the report we will be able to at least estimate relatively accurately how many tests were sold. I don't know that we will find out how many tests were processed... but we should, as he made the comment about a number. I don't suppose anyone knows whether or not we will know the number of tests processed at any stage? I don't think it's something they have to report on, and if not they shouldn't be commenting on. But I like to think he got slapped for that anyway, and that there was some slapping yesterday too. As the share price rises, and the company gains profile etc... all of a sudden you go from a $10m cap startup coy to a hundreds of million dollar company - you gotta style things a little differently. You know what I'm saying?

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    Hmm, that photo of David taken yesterday and a quick assessment of his body language, facial expression and posture does NOT bode well for tomorrows news. Hopefully I'm wrong but my gut instinct says otherwise...
    REALLY!!! Hmm, my gut instinct says otherwise, just look at many other pics of the man...

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    Well... I think it's kinda stupid (that word is a bit harsh but can't think of a more relevant one) to say that he's confident they'll process several tens of thousands of tests during 2014, just like it was "stupid" again not quite the right word, that they caused a blunder yesterday due to the announcement. Nevertheless, he was CLEARLY (as some have mentioned but I think some fail to realise) referring to the quantity going through their labs rather than dollars getting invoiced. Now.. A large/huge/majority of these will be from the LUGs, so not paid for. But VERY important, why? As Mentioned in the report by Edison's - a big initial factor to determine/drive the success of cxbladder is to convert these non-paid tests into paid tests. In the report we will be able to at least estimate relatively accurately how many tests were sold. I don't know that we will find out how many tests were processed... but we should, as he made the comment about a number. I don't suppose anyone knows whether or not we will know the number of tests processed at any stage? I don't think it's something they have to report on, and if not they shouldn't be commenting on. But I like to think he got slapped for that anyway, and that there was some slapping yesterday too. As the share price rises, and the company gains profile etc... all of a sudden you go from a $10m cap startup coy to a hundreds of million dollar company - you gotta style things a little differently. You know what I'm saying?
    Just to be clear, David Darling has confirmed that Swann NEVER made that comment. As a result, what is the point analysing a comment that wasn't made?

Banned

Makes you wonder with yesterdays debacle.

Both announcements were listed as price sensitive.

The first, regarding CxBladder, was a stuff up and PEB said afterwards that February it WILL be patented. The CxColorectal announcement, the second one, was the correct one. So, if both were in the bag...

If it is price sensitive you are supposed to IMMEDIATELY release the information to the market.

If they didn't screw up yesterday how long were they going to wait to tell us then? How long had they been sitting on both announcements for? What else is sitting there that we don't know about?

I'm sorry, but people that can't see this as de ja vu of last terrible report and ANOTHER try at a cover up are pretty blind.

At the very least the NZXR/FMA should be asking some very thorny questions about was known and what wasn't at what time.

Sorry guys, but faith in this company, the little that was left, has been totally blown out of the water for me.

GL to all holders. You're going to need it.

Oh come now BFG , you have a pack of Winnie Blues riding on this. Disclose and be gone.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    Oh come now BFG , you have a pack of Winnie Blues riding on this. Disclose and be gone.
    Hahaha yes, and that's it. And I hope I lose so the chump I bet with chokes on them and that shareholders can get out of this alive!

Quote Originally Posted by twotic View Post
    Just to be clear, David Darling has confirmed that Swann NEVER made that comment. As a result, what is the point analysing a comment that wasn't made?
    When did he confirm this?

Why did the Chairman himself not confirm this?

Why did the reporter not retract?

This is price sensitive information - remember the Chairman sold shares after he made the comments or if you prefer, was reported as saying that.

Banned

Well perhaps amongst all the noise the obvious merits may be being overlooked,

Two patents covering 38 European countries bodes pretty well as far as working toward establishing another very significant major market goes, and a market that is notably twice the size of the US too.

It’s not easy to get a patent in Europe, hardest place in the World, and they have achieved two such patents within just a few months, and for their two most prospective products no less.

I feel some anguish for whoever made the mistake at Pacific Edge yesterday but it in no way distracts one bit from the damned fine effort the good folk at Pacific Edge are doing.

Especially our fellow Kiwi’s in Dunedin, leading the world in this tech.

Well done PEB, superb effort.
    Last edited by MAC; 27-11-2014 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Well perhaps amongst all the noise the obvious merits may be being overlooked,

Two patents covering 38 European countries bodes pretty well as far as working toward establishing another very significant major market goes, and a market that is notably twice the size of the US too.

It’s not easy to get a patent in Europe, hardest place in the World, and they have achieved two such patents within just a few months, and for their two most prospective products no less.

I feel some anguish for whoever made the mistake at Pacific Edge yesterday but it in no way distracts one bit from the damned fine effort the good folk at Pacific Edge are doing.

Especially our fellow Kiwi’s in Dunedin, leading the world in this tech.

Well done PEB, superb effort.
    Does that include the 'tens of thousands of tests'?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Skid, as I've said before...why would you go into the stockmarket (per se) with cash you cannot afford to lose (let alone a spec stock)? Most especially, why would you go in using dosh which is needed to "buy your house -food". To me - that is crazy. There is plenty of history to learn from and plenty of posts that include "DYOR" etc. I can see why they are cautious - but sorry, no sympathy.

One thing I find hard to understand (generally) is, on a spec stock at least, why would sales be priced into a SP prematurely? Why wouldn't the SP on those stocks just reflect the current valuation? It is perception - which will always be different ... and it is this which generates the tears. Could that be termed as greed?

As for not being "easy to just chill when you have 1000s riding on a spec play" ... refer to my first sentence. For the record, although not including PEB, I too am sitting on "red figures" in other spec stocks .... but I'm not losing any sleep over it. They'll either come good in time, or I'll lose my dosh. Welcome to life.
    Why the SP reflect valuation(a bit elusive wouldnt you say?--Are you talking about the $1.70 valuation or .85 valuation?)instead of sales----Ask Mr Market --He will tell you
    Couldnt agree more with your 1st paragraph though(doesnt apply to me --Im on the sidelines at this point(I decided to be content just being in the black for now)

last paragraph--if you want to gamble--who am I to disagree?